Endometriosis

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Since being with my boyfriend, who by far has the largest cock I have ever seen, I have been experiencing pain during penetration particularly when he goes deep. I assumed this was due to his size as it has never happened with previous partners.

I went for a routine smear recently, and I was asked about pain during intercourse and I answered that intercourse was sometimes painful.The result being that now my GP wants me investigated for endometriosis. No mention was made about the size of my partner.

Doing a search on endometriosis there is lots of info, pain during sex is often mentioned as a symptom, but penis size is not mentioned.

I know its difficult to be exact here, and there are other symptoms involved with diagnosis. Has anyone here who regularly had sex with a larger guy experienced pain during sex been diagnosed with endometriosis that might not have been diagnosed if they had a smaller partner? If asked about pain during sex, would you mention that your partner was very large?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the Doc examining you would be able to tell what size cock would be needed to cause you pain in that area. It does show though that you should always seek proper medical attention if you experience pain during deeper sex. A retroverted uterus, adhesions, fibroids, infection are amongst other causes as well as endometriosis.

I hope you will be OK. :smile:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
You don`t think that most would assume your partner is average, because after all most womens partners will be average?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since being with my boyfriend, who by far has the largest cock I have ever seen, I have been experiencing pain during penetration particularly when he goes deep. I assumed this was due to his size as it has never happened with previous partners.

I went for a routine smear recently, and I was asked about pain during intercourse and I answered that intercourse was sometimes painful.The result being that now my GP wants me investigated for endometriosis. No mention was made about the size of my partner.

Doing a search on endometriosis there is lots of info, pain during sex is often mentioned as a symptom, but penis size is not mentioned.

I know its difficult to be exact here, and there are other symptoms involved with diagnosis. Has anyone here who regularly had sex with a larger guy experienced pain during sex been diagnosed with endometriosis that might not have been diagnosed if they had a smaller partner? If asked about pain during sex, would you mention that your partner was very large?

There are usually other factors involved. Are you having incredibly painful cramps during menses? Excessive bleeding? My parter of the time was of average length with good girth and most postions were fine except doggy, that one always hurt for some reason (may have hit the lesions at that angle). I had laparoscopic surgery seven years ago. Everything's fine now. Every position is fun for me now. :smile: But make note of all your symptoms and discuss all the details with your doc, not just the sexual ones.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I wouldn't mention it as it wouldn't occur to me.

I have always had extremely painful periods; and have been diagnosed with both endometriosis and adenomyosis. Have also had uterine fibroids surgically removed. Though not a zealot I believe in preventative medicine and have regular checkups. My point is I have never ever been asked by a gynecologist how big my partner was. It's just not done. No doctor is going to assume you are a size queen. If you have pain during sex due to your partners size you need to volunteer that information, otherwise the doctor has no way of knowing.
Endometriosis IS NOT caused by having sex with a large penis!
Since being with my boyfriend, who by far has the largest cock I have ever seen, I have been experiencing pain during penetration particularly when he goes deep. I assumed this was due to his size as it has never happened with previous partners. Your doctor needs to know this.

I went for a routine smear recently, and I was asked about pain during intercourse and I answered that intercourse was sometimes painful.The result being that now my GP wants me investigated for endometriosis. No mention was made about the size of my partner. Of course not, it never is.

Doing a search on endometriosis there is lots of info, pain during sex is often mentioned as a symptom, but penis size is not mentioned. That is because penis size has no bearing on endometriosis. I had endometriosis when still a virgin, as do many women. Having sex with well endowed men does not complicate it.

I know its difficult to be exact here, and there are other symptoms involved with diagnosis. Has anyone here who regularly had sex with a larger guy experienced pain during sex been diagnosed with endometriosis that might not have been diagnosed if they had a smaller partner? If asked about pain during sex, would you mention that your partner was very large? No, I would not, but based on what you have said here you should.

Also, you and every woman on this site needs to purchase and read this book: Our Bodies, Ourselves. I didn't read it until I was 32. At that age I thought I knew it all, I was pleasantly surprised and sometimes still refer to it. They just published a new revised version and I will be purchasing it.

njqt466

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sufferer of endometriosis since many years back and I've never seen any correlation to large penis size and whether it hurts more or not. It's more dependent on where I am in my cycle, how many lesions are active, where the guys penis hits and a host of other factors.

Endometriosis is highly individual in what will trigger pain and how it develops over time. For me personally - if anything I've experienced less pain with well endowed guys however strange it may sound.

My own lesions are mostly concentrated so they hurt when someone ends up around the area of my cervix (not specifically related to hitting the cervix itself - it's a deeper underlying pain). The way I'm built that's where most average guys end up - this can be especially painful if they're also blessed with an upward curve.

A bigger guy will go deeper, his head ending up behind the cervix most of the time. This is also an area that when stimulated triggers strong orgasms for me. Hence - a big guy for me means the best of both worlds - less amount of pain from the endo and I come. :smile:

But as someone already mentioned above - if you believe his size is a contributing factor to the pain you're experiencing - mention it to your gyno as one of the factors to consider when finding a solution to what to do about it.

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, it could be endometriosis. It could also be getting your cervix (opening to the uterus) hit. I've been told by a lot of women that it's extremely painful.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the replies. I`m still waiting to see a gynacologist this being the UK with the NHS system. I have been getting other symptoms, buy it did seem that the pain during sex led to my GP refering me for investigations, "a bit like the final straw" I`m not suggesting that sex with a large penis is a cause of endometriosis, more that sex with a large penis is more likely to be painful.

Sufferer of endometriosis since many years back and I've never seen any correlation to large penis size and whether it hurts more or not.

A bigger guy will go deeper, his head ending up behind the cervix most of the time. This is also an area that when stimulated triggers strong orgasms for me. Hence - a big guy for me means the best of both worlds - less amount of pain from the endo and I come. :smile:

Thats very interesting, and quite reassuring really. From reading these replies I think I`ll go for the investigations, see what shows up, and only mention penis size if if the opportunity to comes up.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it could be endometriosis. It could also be getting your cervix (opening to the uterus) hit. I've been told by a lot of women that it's extremely painful.

Sex is not supposed to be painful. If it is, there's something wrong. Most people equate 'bottoming out' with 'hitting the cervix', but these are two different things because the cervix is not at the very end of the vaginal tunnel, it's at one side. The average cock reaches well past the cervix and pushes past it on every stroke. It isn't usually felt by either partner and it certainly should not be painful. If pain is experienced in certain positions, it indicates that either the man is thrusting too deeply too soon (ie. being impatient and plunging in before his partner has become turned on and receptive - which is very common) or the girl has a problem and should present herself to a doctor.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sorry for your pain. My best female friend from high school had endometriosis and had terribly painful cramps for years. This doesn't help your situation, but i wanted to express my sympathy.

Thank you