Endowment and Build

Big_Swinging_Dick: I am very much interested if there is any correlation between build and endowment.

VeryWellHungTeen: Doubt it unless your really heavy and that area at your pelvic bone is too fleshy then you may look a bit smaller.

I know a guy who is 6.7 and stocky but hes just average.

11.5: i am 5'6" but muscular because i execise. my cock is 7.5" soft and 11.5x7 hard

Dag: I guess I'm know between slim and average. Ever since my bf has been trying to fatten me up a bit.

I don't believe Endowment and Build have anything to do with each other. Like I've mentioned before. I dated a 6'7" guy from the UK who had huge hands & feet, as well as his stocky build... and when I got down on my knees to please... ugh! I swear, his cock was 4.5". hard!

Cheers - Dag

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, i dont see any correlation between dick size, height and weight...or any combo of the above.
Nor do i ever find that "big hands/big feet/big nose" thing to be accurate.

We just arrive on the planet the way we arrive...
with whatever body and baggage we get...
and hopefully, we accept that and use what we
have the best way we can.

gigantikok: certainly no correlation between hieght and dick size, i'm 5'7" and nearing 10 inches.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
There could still be one between relative waist circumference and size - a negative correlation, that is.

I will say, it's an anatomical fact that bigger people have bigger parts (a fact regularly exploited by 19th-century pseudoscientists when it came to measuring heads), but this doesn't matter much. For example, if you're 6', the difference is a meager quarter-inch above average. (This assumes the classic 6" average.)

Donk: [quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1058066612;start=0#11 date=07/20/03 at 17:07:19]
I will say, it's an anatomical fact that bigger people have bigger parts quote]

I don't know that it is established that this is an "anatomical fact" when it comes to the penis. In fact, I remember reading in some medical text that the penis is the one organ/body part that has little or no connection to overall size. I admit that my perspective on this is probably skewed by my own unique proportions in this area and I am obviously an exception to any general rule. But take my case as an illustration. I'm 5'5" and my penis, at 11", is roughly twice the length of the average man's (leaving aside thicker than average girth that makes the overall volume of my penis more than doube the average). My penis size is unusual and somewhat surprising, but not making any headlines. But if my nose or feet were twice as long as the average man's, I would be in a freak show. If my liver were twice as big, I would have a serious medical condition. If there is a correlation, it is, as you say, slight.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1058066612;start=0#6 date=07/13/03 at 17:31:34]Actually, Corky, obese men are unendowed. Apparently the fat obscures the penis.[/quote]
Tell me about that! When I was a little overweight, I'd lost some inches, but now that I'm back to my weight I was before,I got 'em back in a shot!

longtimelurker: Well not sure whether I count as 'slim' or 'very slim', but I border on the 'normal' and 'underweight' areas of most height/weight curves. I put down 'very slim' for want of argument.

I would say lanky is prob. going to be slim/v.slim as well - you can't really get a chunky lanky!

feared: i'm 6'6 and i weigh 170-185lbs. there needs to be a lanky, damnit.

gigantikok: between slim and average. Much closer to slim, but kinda lean. Also short, so I am just kinda "petite" in general. 5'7" by the way.

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um, I think there is a correlation between Skinnyness/Thickness.

I'm skinny and a little on the thin side. I've seen this to be quite common (from pics)