Endowment vs. size of hands/feet

Howard10011

Just Browsing
Media
We've all read that men with larger-than-average penises tend to have larger-than-average hands or feet. In your experience, are these theories well-supported or merely myths?

And are there other physical clues that reliably indicate whether someone is well-endowed?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I have hands that require extra large gloves those though it is not finger length so much as breadth of hand that requires that. Shoe size is just above average. Let me blame my dick obsession then upon wanting the dick to come up to hand standard for doing all my PE stuff for last several years. Topping out at just over 10 inches when in hardened steel erection (8-9 at more balsa wood versions) I think makes good partners with my extra large hands.

planecrash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually have small hands for a guy, at least one being 5'11". My cock is longer than my hand, 8". It was funny, a guy from work wanted to see my wedding ring when we were all out one night. I took it off and handed it to him and he promptly noted that I had a small finger and must have a small dick. My wife put him in his place right away, especially given the strories we had heard about him.

I think there MAY be a correllation between hand and foot size and cock size, at least if you are taller than say, 6'5". but its definitely not conclusive. I've had several women, who have been with much taller guys (and thus longer hands and huge feet) tell me that I was much bigger than them (even bigger than someone that was 6'6"). So, while hands and feet may be a sign, I don't think it is the end all, be all sign. I mean Christ, there are guys on here that are 5'5" that have pretty damn big dicks (if their stories are true).

Personally, I know a guy that is 6'1" that has nice fat long fingers (from my nail tech wife) and has a cock that doesn't get over 4 inches long on his best day (he confided that to her).

CONCLUSION: no correlation!

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*measuring*...

...it works! 7 inches :biggrin1: whoa. Understand how it could never work for some of the bigger guys here, lol

slade

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have big hands and big feet With two hands covering my dick there is stiil room for another hand to cover it.The lenght of my penis is about the same lenght of my shoe

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
uncut said:
I have big hands and big feet With two hands covering my dick there is stiil room for another hand to cover it.The lenght of my penis is about the same lenght of my shoe

Yeah, I noticed in your gallery that incredible cock needed at least three :wink: hands! Mine needs three hands too, but my hands although large, are not huge!

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think there's not so much a relationship between the length of your hand and your penis as much as the thickness of your fingers and the girth of your penis. The guys I've seen who had very thick cocks had hands with fingers as thick as little dicks themselves. These guys' feet were not particularly long but they were wide and strong. Maybe it was just chance.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my husbands ex wife says that it is true about the size of the hand and she showed my on both my husband and a mutual friend (guy) I often look at other guys to see but I think it was just coincidental....Funny to think about though:)

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
JoeNeckbone said:
I have really big hands, size 15 shoe, 6ft5" TALL..cock is 7x6..

I'm have smallish average hands size 10.5-11 shoe and I'm 5'9 with pretty much those exact same cock dimensions. So there may be correlation but there is almost no way to know for sure I would say.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Howard10011 said:
We've all read that men with larger-than-average penises tend to have larger-than-average hands or feet. In your experience, are these theories well-supported or merely myths?

And are there other physical clues that reliably indicate whether someone is well-endowed?

I take a size 7 in shoes ...

T

that_other_guy

I have medium sized hands, 11.5 - 12 size (US) feet and pics to go look @ for other things :rolleyes:. I doubt there's any connection size wise.

iPlayDrums

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it does, these guys here are packing more than me and my feet are bigger than theirs..

i stand at 5'8" with a size 14 shoe and average sized hands and my penis is 7x5.5 :p

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have read many studies indicating that there is a correlation between height and average penis size. Generally speaking, as height increases, so does average penis size. That is the trend with large sample sizes, but I've seen shorter guys with long dicks, and taller guys with short ones, so there is plenty of deviation from the average size by height. I have heard that the gene that is responsible for penile growth is also responsible for toe/finger growth. I'm not entirely sure if that's true or not, but I thought it was an interesting article nonetheless.