Endowment vs. size of hands/feet

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Definitive myths mate! Size depends only on genes (or luck, from another point of wiew J). I have quite big feet (11 ½), but small hands compared to my height. A friend of mine has 11/2 feet too, and is known to be small (his gf confirmed).

Hawkeye333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that this is a myth.

5' 10" @ 170-175 lbs.
Shoe size is 8.5-9.0..american
Hand size...never measured. Although I have always had the smallest hands among friends.

cupofjon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read somewhere that a Dr or a nurse wanted to find out what was the biggest physical tell for penis size. He found that hand size, shoe size (even tho some of you have size 10 shoe and 8" penis which seems big), ear size didn't do much to describe penis size.

What he did find was when people had their hands in a relaxed state, say, when standing with their hands at their sides, they would have more of a fist if their penis was small and if they were hung, their hands would be more open. He theorized when guys jacked off, their hands naturally would hold to whatever size their dick was because of the repeated action.

I've also heard people with high levels of testosterone generally got in more trouble and also had bigger dicks. That's why gang members, convicts, and so forth may have bigger dicks then the rest of us passive guys.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read somewhere that a Dr or a nurse wanted to find out what was the biggest physical tell for penis size. He found that hand size, shoe size (even tho some of you have size 10 shoe and 8" penis which seems big), ear size didn't do much to describe penis size.

What he did find was when people had their hands in a relaxed state, say, when standing with their hands at their sides, they would have more of a fist if their penis was small and if they were hung, their hands would be more open. He theorized when guys jacked off, their hands naturally would hold to whatever size their dick was because of the repeated action.

I've also heard people with high levels of testosterone generally got in more trouble and also had bigger dicks. That's why gang members, convicts, and so forth may have bigger dicks then the rest of us passive guys.

What happens if you can hold your penis with both hands and you still have a lot of room?

I'd be rather disturbed if a doctor I was seeing or a nurse only cared about my penis size when I was their patient.

Stretchpants

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have abnormally huge hands which are 8 inches from the bottom of my palm to the tip of my finger. I have a skinny frame so they look gigantic on my wrists and forearm; My shoesize is 11 so they are also pretty large. My penis is exactly the same way being 8 x 6 inches. At one point I was 125 pounds but I weight about 147 now at 5 foot 10. I would definitely say there is some kind of correlation between penis size and hands but wouldn't say it is a definite sign, it just increases the odds of that person having a large member.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read many studies indicating that there is a correlation between height and average penis size. Generally speaking, as height increases, so does average penis size. That is the trend with large sample sizes, but I've seen shorter guys with long dicks, and taller guys with short ones, so there is plenty of deviation from the average size by height. I have heard that the gene that is responsible for penile growth is also responsible for toe/finger growth. I'm not entirely sure if that's true or not, but I thought it was an interesting article nonetheless.

I got kicked all over this forum for suggesting, as per Discovery Channel and Altpenis.com, that there is a general tendency - not correlation, thank you -for a large man with long arms and legs to have other large appendages, i.e. penis - but was shouted down. Having said that, in my case, though I am tall (6"4") with big feet (size 12-13) I do not have very large hands for my height. As I've said elsewhere on this forum, there is a whole lot of opinion masquerading as fact here.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
The average chimpanzee has a much higher level of testosterone, and a much smaller penis, than the average human male.

Please explain.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I have a friend who is about 6'4" with huge hands and feet, so huge that seeing my shoes next to his made me feel like a little kid... He is also very muscular (a rower) and has a mild case of that sort of big jawed look that 7' tall giants tend to have. He also seemed to have his pick of powerful looking 6' tall athletic women.

One night when drunk he told me, while talking about his new found success with the ladies, "women look at my size and make certain assumptions, the thing is, by the time they've realised they were wrong, it's too late", dunno if he has saying he was small, average or just less than the 9"+ that his physique suggested but it sounds like he at least had issues about his size.

flaboy420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my shoe size is 9.5 my hands are 7inches long so i dont really have big hands or feet but im just under 8x6 so it's all good

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
11 shoe size, pretty damn wide feet. Im 5'9" (although i'm pretty sure i was supposed to be taller, and my VERY flat feet cause growth stunt in my legs cause my wing span is about 6' 2" wide and u can tell my legs are tad smaller for my upper body)

i have small hands aswell ...

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a size 7 or 8 in shoes (very small) and I often have to shop for gloves in the women's department because my hands small. In fact, I've only met one grown man with smaller hands than mine.

But... I have an 8" cock. :)

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a tiny little penis, and very short fingers. my hard dick is as long as my thumb, which is quite short and thin. i'm sure my wife has been fucking our tax man. his fingers are long and thick with large joints, the last time we saw him together, they had a very personal conversation. they looked into one anothers eyes, and acted like i wasn't even there. it really turned me on to think that they had been fucking. i looked through her phone book and found his cell number in their. when i asked her about it, she said she hated him, that he thought he was god's gift to women. when i tried to make love to her, she told me to stop. she said that "size matters". i know she's fucking him and his huge cock. i wish she'd tell me all about it. the thought of him burying his huge cock inside my wife drives me crazy with desire.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What is the average size for men's hands and feet? I mean the equivalent to the widely accepted 6" for a penis. Are there any statistics for hands and feet size?