Endowment vs. size of hands/feet

B_veedubb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dick is not huge, a bit over 8" long and fairly thick (I've seen much thicker ones here.) My feet are not big nor are my hands so if these are supposed to indicate dick size then I'd be smaller than I am. Someone once said to me that the size of your cock is genetically determined (X chromosome) on your mother's size - she has two - not your father's one X chromosome side. I've no idea whether that's true.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think it has anything to do with this at all.. my hubby's feet is a size 10 1/2 and his hands are 8 inches long and 4 inches wide. he is 5 11 tall. his cock is 8 inches long and 7 inches around at full excitement. i have seen guys with bigger feet hands ect. as well as smaller. and none of them are even close to cock size between any of them concerning this.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have totally average size feet - 9.5s. And a big dick.

My fingers are maybe a little longer than some. But nothing dramatic.

My friend Rich is very into the big-feet/big-dick connection. He's forever stopping me at the gym, where I see him most often, and saying "get a load of those 13s!" And now, when I'm in the sauna or the steam, and I see a guy with big feet, Rich has programmed me to start wondering about his dick.

I blame it all on Rich.