endurance question

boomboompow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have an 8in thick dick and usually it doesn't take me long to cum. i don't last very long (maybe 5 mins) and i was wondering if anyone knew any way to last longer besides some of those numbing lubes. help?

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Practice, practice, practice ... then practice some more. In my youth, I masturbated to ejaculation and orgasm at least two times prior to going to sleep on a daily basis. I still masturbate daily prior to falling to sleep, but not always to the point of ejaculation. Maintaining my erection's firmness has been my goal, and over many years of practice I'm capable of maintaining my erection through edging for an hour. With piss breaks, I've been able to keep myself stimulated for close to 4 hours without ejaculating. My wife was surprised one night last week when she jacked me for 3 hours, and I didn't ejaculate until after we copulated for another 20 minutes.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Perhaps, jacking wasn't the proper term. She tends to spend a lot of time just wiggling her fingertips along my frenulum, and feeling my erection's firmness. That particular night I had consumed some yohimbe, and my erection felt stronger than usual.