Endurance records

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by osprey1987, Mar 27, 2011.

1. osprey1987

osprey1987 Member

What's the longest you've fucked a girl for? Have you ever been told to last a set time?

Please make it believable.

2. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never been told to last for a set time.

The first time I fucked my then FB, it went for about 1hr 45min (that would be total penetration time). At about the 1hr 10min mark, I was fucking her doggystyle when she turned around (after having another orgasm) and said while trying to catch her breath "okay, that's enough".

I didn't pull out but told her I would cum soon (I thought I would) and to allow me to continue. She agreed but said she needed to lie down. So she got on her back and we fucked for another 35 minutes until I finally came.

I have NEVER gone that long since. I usually average about 30 or so minutes - give or take a couple. I think the longest after that was about 1hr 15min (with the same woman).

I'm hoping with my next woman I'll be able to go for that long. Somehow, I doubt I will be able to make it.

Simba

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    first time I had sex we went for over 5 hours and I left disappointed because I couldnt cum and the next day my penis was swollen
    2nd time same thing
    3rd time was a nice 2 hour romp which has become my pretty standard timing

4. blacklegend

blacklegend New Member

Albums:
    About 4 hours for me!

5. avgguy25

avgguy25 New Member

Longest was like an hour and a half, i think i could have gone longer but she needed a break so i just let myself release a load into her.

6. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does this include the entire session or penetration time only w/o breaks? I am one of those people who spend way more time on foreplay than penetration. Anyway, the longest penetration without break I have had is probably 20 minutes, after which both me and my partner got bored and tired. I couldn't cum as my system totally gave up on me that day. The ideal session for me is about half an hour foreplay, 5 minutes of penetration.

7. champ111

champ111 New Member

usually like 45mins then a little break.....usually about 3 or 4 of these

8. Patchos

Gold Member

I'm such a stud I fuck every girl into next week

9. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sure, I do too.

I start on Sunday 11:56PM, end on Monday 12:05AM.

10. LuckyPeter

LuckyPeter New Member

Albums:
    uasually i don't watch the clock during sex but the longest was during the final of south africa football cup. My gf and i knew that Spain win during the post match news

11. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

there have been times when i could not reach orgasm, when i am using a condom it is like a 50/50 chance of me cumming so i end up going until she says stop

longest for me was like 3 1/2 hours (thanks to tons of alcohol in my system, a condom and a very loose vagina) ... on average its about 45 min - 1 hour ... and then there have been many times where i cum with in 5 minutes haha ... im very inconsistent with my ejaculation to say the least lol

BaddJack likes this.
  12. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    i'm envious of you guys who can keep going. After about 20 mins I just have (and I mean have) to dump my load, no way can I go for longer.

13. D_ewjjde

D_ewjjde New Member

Hahahaha...this.

My longest was a little over 3 hours and I didn't end up finishing, she just wanted to stop because she was sore.

But I know exactly what you are talking about. The first night - no alcohol involved - I was with a new FB who had recently gotten out of a relationship, I went for over 2 hours and she was amazed that I had lasted that long and said so numerous times. The next morning we did it again and I lasted about 3 minutes. I literally had no control over it, from the second cock met pussy I wanted to cum. It was a miracle to hit 180 seconds.

14. Madison_Thick

Madison_Thick New Member

Albums:
    2 hours was the longest for me, did that a few times

There was one time that I fucked my girlfriend (at the time) for about 5 and a half hours, but I didn't stay hard that long, we fucked for an hour or so then my hard-on would go down and we'd take a break and then back at it again, etc repeat

Usually I fuck for about 20-40 minutes, depends on alot of factors. My dick is pretty thick, most women don't want more than 30 minutes of pounding from me... by then they've already cum a bunch and are starting to get raw & sore

15. evilbreeder

evilbreeder Member

Albums:
    Longest was 4.5 hrs, with alcohol in me, started than looked up and it was daylight. Without alcohol was about 2 hrs. This though is on to the 3rd cum of the night. Usually it takes an hour.

16. Horny N Packin

Albums:
    Last night I came back from the bars and had sex for almost 3 hours it was insane and never happened before. I was very aroused and everything, it just took for ever to cum.I didn't know I had it in me ;)

17. 11ish

11ish Member

Albums:
    8 hours, 10 years ago, lots of lube. me and her lived together and thats all we had to do, not much else to do in indiana and it was cheaper then a movie

Tevyus likes this.
  18. aim_2_please

aim_2_please Member

Albums:
    On average I last 1hr or so, unless I want to cum faster or last longer that time.

The longest consecutive hours of just penetration was ~3-4hrs. One time I went 6.5 hrs, back-and-forth between fucking and getting blown, and still didn't cum. The girl and I had a lot of drink at the bar, and then finished off 3/4 of a bottle of vodka, so when combined with the condom, I don't think it helped.

19. PKPK

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not really endurance per-se, but I was in a threesome once that lasted about 6 hours. I had already cum 4 times, but she said I couldn't leave until I'd cum one more time for her. She had a cum fetish and said she needed to taste me one last time. That last one took a while and to be honest, it wasn't particularly enjoyable. When I finally managed to cum, my cock was starting to get sore and I only dribbled out a few drops. It was a great day and for the most part, the sex was incredible, but when I was driving home, my cock felt as though it had been mugged in an alleyway and savagely beaten for several hours.

rtg likes this.
  20. Incocknito

Gold Member

My first time lasted four hours (I didn't cum, she gave up) but the next morning I came in about ten minutes and apologised.

Usually within an hour I'll come or she will give up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice