energy after blowing a load?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Tal_Tell, May 4, 2011.

1. D_Tal_Tell

D_Tal_Tell New Member

out of curiosity, i was wondering how much energy you guys normally have the day after blowing a big load.

personally, i feel quite groggy right after shooting, in addition to feeling a bit more lazy than usual upon getting up in the morning. thoughts?

2. D_Freddy Bender

D_Freddy Bender New Member

Same here. Esp. On days where I am especially horny and I have to choke it several times, I feel like I just finished at the gym when I'm done

3. Nevfx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here too.

After a big load, I cant move more often than not, I can just lie/sit there, panting. The dayafter im usually better though.

4. AZNbanana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    working out and then releasing! i can feel my immune system weakening

5. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

i feel that way after 3 loads. thats my best asset, my stamina. i usually just keep fucking until ive cum three times. then i rest and need to lie down for a few minutes.

6. linus

linus Member

I feel like that as well. I will go so far as to say maybe even a little depressed that I have lost that "edgy" feeling. It lasts about 1 day for me. Not a big deal to me although I do prefer that sharp edgy feeling when it has been awhile.

7. B_pussylover10

B_pussylover10 New Member

Albums:
    i cum 3-4 times every in every fuck. Immediately after a fuck i also feel some tiredness only for half an hour but after half an hour i feel more energy (Its with pussy fuck). But whenever i masturbate i feel weakness for longer time ( 4-5 hours or more)and some dryness is also observed. Ass fuck i have ever no experience.

8. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    My orgasms increase in intensity after each one. Usually after the first one I feel the euphoric rush from the orgasm and typically feel energized and want to go again. But when I've built up and had a second or third one, and I get a really intense orgasm, it's really different. I usually don't feel groggy, exactly, but I get almost dizzy and pretty disoriented, so much so that it can be difficult to carry on any sort of conversation, and at times can barely walk until the feelings wear off after a while. It's very much like being drugged.

9. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's the reason I don't like blowing my load during the middle of the day - because I KNOW it'll cause me to be really groggy. Although, there have been times when it was just the opposite and I still have energy (even being horny still) after shooting. It's actually quite interesting.

Simba

10. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm usually really tired, but it's quite a long fuck. I usually get fucked good for a few hours. After I blow my load, I shower and try to stay busy, if I don't I'll fall asleep and the whole day is fucked up.

11. upone

upone New Member

It depends a lot on my partner. If she's sleepy, so am I. If she's not, neither am I.

12. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

I am pretty wasted after shooting a load whether I jerked myself off or got off by fucking or being sucked. I try to avoid cumming at least several hours before hitting the gym because my energy is drained otherwise.

13. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

it's a normal physiological response. the common idea that are cumming, men roll over and fall asleep is a medical fact. i'm not being facetious, but it's been proven that are ejaculation men's brains release chemicals that causes lethargic feelings.

14. kcstrker

kcstrker New Member

Albums:
    The first wad energizes me, the second is neutral, and #3 or 4 makes me tired. also depends on how much work I'm doing - if I'm fucking vigorously, yeah I'll be tired. getting sucked or jacked, no problem.

15. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's interesting. I have noticed in the past after a pretty good round of fucking that I'm pretty energized. However, on the whole - I'm pretty wasted.

Simba

Draft saved Draft deleted