Engaged Co-worker

biohazardchronicals92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone, I have a dilemma I would like to share.

I started a new job and find myself (gay man) intensely attracted to a co-worker. He is engaged (to a woman) which usually would make me not pursue anything but my attraction is so strong. He is easy to talk to, we get along great. He is definitely hung, his bulge is crazy and he is always adjusting his shorts lol

I guess my question is it worth me pursuing in the sense of just wanting to get him off. I figured I would ask a straight man to get their opinion. Honestly just looking to get a shot to blow him and move on lol

Reactions: deleted13940651

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can only speak for myself. I'd be flattered and a little creeped out. If he continued after I was clear I wasn't interested, then we're into harassment territory.

"Don't fish in the company pond" is a rule at many employers for a reason.

D

deleted13728981

What if he is not interested and is weirded out by it? You still need to work with him and need to think about that. Right now you get along well and you might not want to mess with that. I say enjoy the view but don't touch. :)

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly just looking to get a shot to blow him and move on lol
You are quite a catch, just want him to cheat his wife and probably ruin the relationship because you are horny with someone who helps your transition on your new work! Taking aside his preferences, me might not even be interested on what you have to offer.
I guess the you don’t shit where you eat extends to work.
If you knew for sure he was secretly gay and you want a life with him that would be a different story.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
eJ1cBdJ.gif

biohazardchronicals92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i should have included that he kissed me last year and since then he flirts a lot. i have never slept with someone who is in a relationship or married. i plan to just ignore my feelings i dont want to jeopardize making my work environment awkward.

Reactions: Akhi

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gay or straight doesn’t matter. Don’t screw around with someone’s relationship, especially for your own selfish reasons.

Regardless of the work situation, whether he’s your coworker, next door neighbor, or a random person in a bar, it’s the wrong thing to do.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really think about your question. Now swap out the straight co-worker for a lesbian woman. And you for a straight man. Who would you support him going after her even though she's clearly not interested in men but his attraction to her is really strong?

D

deleted1846971

Really think about your question. Now swap out the straight co-worker for a lesbian woman. And you for a straight man. Who would you support him going after her even though she's clearly not interested in men but his attraction to her is really strong?
Nailed it

Akhi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i should have included that he kissed me last year and since then he flirts a lot. i have never slept with someone who is in a relationship or married. i plan to just ignore my feelings i dont want to jeopardize making my work environment awkward.
how did he kiss you? a peck on the forehead like your mother or the cheek like your his mrs?