Engagement....

D

deleted111

Just wanted to tell all of you about my engagement on Friday (day after my 26th birthday and his 22nd b-day as well).

Super excited and happy about it.

Just wanted to share it with all of you.

The union ceremony (wedding) is supposedly going to be 4/28/2006.

You all have a great day!

Thanks
Nate

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW that truly is great...so hard to find a keeper among gay men. Even harder to find one that will handle what yorue offering... :D

Now i must lament and confess despite my lack of catholic beleifs...
I'm jealous...not so much of you but of your bf. I'd love to find some relaly hung guy to be with for life. I dont know how the rest of you feel about it, but I am a very sexual being...and if the sex isnt great...then I might as well 'bate. Sure im young, but I ralready know that for there to be any romantic attraction, I need physical attraction first. Its not the only thing, but its very necessary. Im being over picky I know...but the truth is Im convince ill be happier in the long run being unsatisfied and alone for now than unsatisfied but together with someone indefinitely. Why do I make things so hard on myself? Whew I feel a bit better, but my ass is still empty. :(

Another thing that i liek about the fact that you got engaged...it proves that not all guys with big dicks are arrogant assholes... Granted I dont have a feel for the tone of your other posts on this board but you must have enough charisma to have won over your future husband. Now the question remains: does nebraska have legal gay marriages? :eek:

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by wispandex_bulge@May 4 2005, 06:34 PM
Now i must lament and confess despite my lack of catholic beleifs...
I'm jealous...
[post=308032]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow now I feel even worse being the only one here with such thoughts...maybe i shodul just quit...Still congrats and i hoep you the more than the best in a world where the best is sometimes not enough...

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How nice! I went ahead and took that step myself two months ago, although we haven't planned any date to marry yet, there are a few things to settle first, but the essentials are there, and i proudly wear my ring and call him my fiancé :bounce:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats buddy!

For wispandex_bulge, no Nebraska doesn't have legal gay marriages. We're in the giant conservative hole of America, so they passed that stupid law about 4 years back.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now, lets see, I've got to get this right. Should it be "Best Wishes" or "Congratulations"? Okay, I remember now, "Congratulations" are for the groom, so I'll stick out my neck and wish you that, nacard01. Seriously, man, I hope your lives together will be heaven on earth.

Luke