England Rocks!

Beautifulbreeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all...Im an English Size Queen...or so Im told! I cant help needing more! Blonde, hazel eyes, tits and ass....but reach within me and true beauty is found! Manchester born and bred...Thats why...Us Northerners only want whats 'best'. :tongue: :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

Beautifulbreeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, The Rock has its good points....but surely can never compensate for 'home'. Yes England is not the place it was, but, wherever, whatever, that cold grey place will always be remembered. Ok here we go...the Ice Cream Van... Fish and Chips in Newspaper!.....Tetley T Bags/PG Tips yes yes I know you can get in Playas....but made with English water and milk?

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Mr Bungle! yep England would welcome you! Good taste also...Queen deserves a shout! Where are you from?
Been a Queen fan since around Freddie left us.. live in the States, just outside Philadelphia PA. Manchester huh? You're up pretty late! :smile:

Beautifulbreeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes its 4.30am here...the birds are singing. Hang on...its Bohemian Rhapsody!!! Yes Queen and our dear Freddy...
Philly has that bleak greyness that Manchester has I always feel.... or perhaps Ive always travelled through in the depths of winter. Love the States though. Couldnt live there but appreciate all its good. Lots of relatives all over.... AZ, WA, VA, TX,. Gorgeous states!