England's Out!

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shocked. gutted. why drop robinson? why use sol campbell? why take off wright-phillips at half time? why is darren bent worth £16.5m????

ok...deep breath...we suck. maclaren is awful. we don't deserve to be through.

D

deleted20132

Haha, greetings from Croatia to you all!!!
We topped (pun intended) entire our group, especially the brits. Yeah, Euro 2008 will not be the same without you there, but hech it - the best ones get tickets for championship!!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad to hear that you guys are officially out of the closet.:wink:

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who gives a fuck? International football is bloody boring, I'd rather France and Spain go out so Fabregras and Gallas etc don't get injured, but it's great to see the Prem back in action!!

Club is so much more important that country I agree

I am a closet Arsenal fan

Got a Newcastle season ticket, we have Liverpool tomorrow, I'm expecting to see some Torres magic

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
we're a very small island, statistically we're more successful than we should be...and we're very good at badminton i believe...LOL

I kicked everyone's ass at badminton in gym class. Maybe because I'm more English than anything else. I brought it so hot and hard, I think I busted 10 or 15 shuttlecocks that year.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Club is so much more important that country I agree

I am a closet Arsenal fan

Got a Newcastle season ticket, we have Liverpool tomorrow, I'm expecting to see some Torres magic

It'd be nice to see the geordies put some more misery into Pool's league campaign. :biggrin1:

I fixed that for you

Bullshit :tongue: Football is England's national sport, infact it's pretty much the world's international sport!

D

deleted20132

I cant believe it, SwimmingLad - now we're even in the same group for World championship2010 qualifications.
You really are all out of luck with us!

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cant believe it, SwimmingLad - now we're even in the same group for World championship2010 qualifications.
You really are all out of luck with us!

it's crazy isn't it. i'm glad though tbh, we get a shot at revenge for the cup that REALLY matters! (no we're out of the euro, i'm pretending i don't care about it)