Englargement Actuality

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by lenny85, Dec 28, 2009.

1. lenny85

lenny85 New Member

:confused:Hello fellow LPSGers,

I have probably said this before on here and all, but everybody from the internet and real-life says "Enlarging your dick is impossible. Its not a muscle, because it doesn't have the same material to expand as muscles do with exercise." Of course, it depends on where you go to find this info and all, and a bunch of you guys claim to have your 'said' penis sizes but you could be all just lairs r scammers (not that I am really calling you guys that).Now I would like to NOT believe this, and if I found the right program and all, I would like to increase myself to a reasonable size.

Current Erect Length= 4.75"
    Current Erect Girth= 4.0~"
    Current Flaccid Length= 1.25~"
    Current Flaccid Girth= 1.0~"
    *Also, I have a 'grower' penis or 'hoodeni', so it obviously gets bigger.

I would like to get to maybe 7.5" or 8" length in the future (after the right program is started) and maybe 5" or 6" girth too. Any and all advice would be helpful.:confused:

2. over

over New Member

Bravo!Good luck bro !But before start make snapshots of your tool for comparison.I believe in it.

3. D_Olly_Oxenfrie

D_Olly_Oxenfrie New Member

Before you embark on any program ensure you have an adequate supply of commitment & patience. Just like modifying any other part of the body, whether that is through bodybuilding, cv exercise for fitness or mental acuity, results do not happen overnight, nor do they happen by themselves.

As to those who says you can't enlarge your penis......what happened to everyone proclaiming the earth was flat ?

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

You have very ambitious goals. You are almost trying to double your size. Impossible? Who knows what your genetic potential will be. Some have done it. But that is not the norm. Two inches in length seems to be more realistic to the very dedicated. But you will never know if you dont at least try.

And there will always be nay-sayers. And even when you reach your goals and show them to prove it, they will still discount it and say it will only work for you, or not believe it at all.

5. siempie

siempie Member

Good luck!

It really works :) We would be with too many for it to be a joke or scam.

Try and take good pics (I failed at that in beginning)

And make sure you always measure the SAME exact way ^^

GL

6. avg_joe

Gold Member

It depends on your age. If you are a teen-ager, it is possible that you can still achieve 7.5"-8". If you are in your 20's, the possibility is only 50%. If you are 30's, the possibility is 25%. Penis Enlargement also depends on your diet, and penis exercises. For more info, go to Thunder's Place. Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

realistically, improvements in length and girth of about 1" are possible, and with some dedication you should see results in 6 months to a year.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd set your goals smaller. Go with 6" as your intermediate goal, with 8 in mind.
    About 2" is genearlly the max many men see, but like others have said, it's not impossible.
    Stick with Jelq's for now, see how you do. Then you can venture into other categories such as stretching devices (Pumping or Traction).
    Remember that there are no miracle creams, potions, or pills that can make it grow magically.

Take your time, don't get frustrated and stick with it!
    It does take time.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Not everybody. The scenario is definitely changing as more and more men are trying PE for themselves. I would highly recommend reading this data-rich post to alleviate your doubts.

The penis does contain muscle tissue and it contains many structures (like fascia) that are analogous to muscular structures.

I would recommend reading as much as you can on the subject. From there, you can give the basic course a try. It's free, so there's no "scamming" involved ;)

10. lenny85

lenny85 New Member

i am 24 yrs old there slicks. I know its ambitious but with a good diet (currently 360, but I am 6'4" thou) and so with exercise, along with a form of PE, maybe getting to my desired size is not impossible, maybe just a 2 to 3 year project, lolz. I would like to believe that I could get to that size I mentioned, just over time. THE EARTH ISN'T FLAT?!? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME!?! Lolz. Well, until modern science comes up with a sure-fire, safe way to inject somekind of genetic modifier or Penis only-HGH, may we all just jelq and pull at our own dicks until said day.

PS-Does anybody know if the 'RUSSIAN IRON MAN PE' ebook any good?

11. lenny85

lenny85 New Member

I forgot to say, I think back in '05, I signed up on a PE site, and did a three or four week stint of PE exercises, and if I am not mistaken, I was a 4.25" at the beginning of it and by the time of me ending it (i forgot why I really stopped) I am what size I have mentioned before. Maybe I am one of the guys who sees good gains with just the basics (I was using the basics I think), hopefully I will be like that again, lolz.

Draft saved Draft deleted