English Bodybuilder New to here!

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone. I'm fairly new here...I'm another person who discovered this site through the CH4 show.

Just wanted to say "hello". i'm not the biggest cock in town but bigger than average and i know how to use it! take a look am my gallery pics and let me know what you reckon.

Always nice to hear from nice people.

Cheers.

Chris

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
chris6092 said:
Hi everyone. I'm fairly new here...I'm another person who discovered this site through the CH4 show.

Just wanted to say "hello". i'm not the biggest cock in town but bigger than average and i know how to use it! take a look am my gallery pics and let me know what you reckon.

Always nice to hear from nice people.

Cheers.

Chris

And a Muscle Bear at That! Welcome to the group! There is always room for one more!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Chris,

Welcome to the site. Keep in mind that we have had several Chrises through the years. Forgive us if we get you confused. Darn, I want to see that show. Just remember it is not how big the gun is but will the gun shoot on command. Glad yours does.

Freddie

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
chris6092 said:
Just wanted to say "hello". i'm not the biggest cock in town
Well, you know, that all depends on what town you live in, doesn't it?

Hello and welcome, Chris.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
No dick, but huge cojones, huh? :wink:

Huevos Rancheros

1/4 chopped onion
16 oz can of tomatoes
3 garlic cloves
4 tortillas
4 eggs
Cooking oil
pinch of chili powder
Chili peppers to taste (Serrano, Habanero, Jalapeno)
shredded Monterey Jack or Manchego cheese

Chop the onion and chili peppers. Mash the garlic with a press. Set small frying pan in mid-high heat. Add 1 dash of oil to frying pan. Add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, chili powder and chilis. Once the sauce is boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.

On a larger frying pan, put some oil and fry two tortillas for about 30 seconds on each side. Put the tortillas on a plate, and fry two eggs without overcooking them or cooking the top of the egg. Place one egg on top of each tortilla, and fully cover the eggs with the sauce. The sauce will cook the top of the egg.

Now repeat the frying stages for the other eggs, serve with beans and some shredded cheese on top

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Failed attempt at a joke... It's probably just a south Texas thing. Down here, cojones is rarely used. 'round these parts, the slang term for balls is heuvos, which literally translates to "eggs"

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh....now i get it. Thanks for the response. Always good to get a response from anyone....even if the transatlantic humour sometimes doesn't travel well.

Any more bodybuilders on here then? Happy to shoot the breeze with other people who train hard and look after themselves.

Would love to hear from any women who appreciate muscle.

Later guys.

tonfa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chris6092 said:
Oh....now i get it. Thanks for the response. Always good to get a response from anyone....even if the transatlantic humour sometimes doesn't travel well.

Any more bodybuilders on here then? Happy to shoot the breeze with other people who train hard and look after themselves.

Would love to hear from any women who appreciate muscle.

Later guys.

Welcome to the site! I'm no bodybuilder but I do try to lift a few times a week.