Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello out there. I'm not sure what topic this falls under. But I just want to give a quick shout out. We all hear the talk about who has the biggest dicks. It's black guys, it's this race, it's that. But wow. Being on this site, I notice the British/English are a group you don't hear too about much. And damn! These lads are packing! ;) From the profiles I've seen here. Wow. Some of the biggest dicks I've seen. Is this a known stereotype that people know? Or something hidden? Shout out to them English boys with fat cocks! 8======D

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. A total compliment. lol You all are huge over there. I never knew.

I thought it was common knowledge that you had to be at least 8” to be British. This is how Brexit came about - concern about too many smaller overseas penises lowering the average.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello out there. I'm not sure what topic this falls under. But I just want to give a quick shout out. We all hear the talk about who has the biggest dicks. It's black guys, it's this race, it's that. But wow. Being on this site, I notice the British/English are a group you don't hear too about much. And damn! These lads are packing! ;) From the profiles I've seen here. Wow. Some of the biggest dicks I've seen. Is this a known stereotype that people know? Or something hidden? Shout out to them English boys with fat cocks! 8======D
Please don't forget us well hung Scottish guys too!!! Plenty of them as well!! Not trying to boast or anything! lol

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met an English guy years ago. He was the Maitre D' on the QE2. He had a huge cock and knew how to use it, but more importantly he was a wonderful and considerate lover. He knew that his dick was big and entered me slowly. After he was fucking me for 10 minutes he pulled out and his cock was fully engorged and I thought "HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS IN ME!" and he would stop and rim me for a few minutes to let my hole rest. He could cum 4-5 times in night. Amazing.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I met an English guy years ago. He was the Maitre D' on the QE2. He had a huge cock and knew how to use it, but more importantly he was a wonderful and considerate lover. He knew that his dick was big and entered me slowly. After he was fucking me for 10 minutes he pulled out and his cock was fully engorged and I thought "HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS IN ME!" and he would stop and rim me for a few minutes to let my hole rest. He could cum 4-5 times in night. Amazing.
Lucky

Reactions: jacksonknight78

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exercise extreme caution when calling someone from the UK English. Never ever call an Irishman, a Scotsman; and neverrr everrrrrr call a Welshman English

Else it may be an Arse kicking , not an Arse licking you may be on the receiving end of :)

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exercise extreme caution when calling someone from the UK English. Never ever call an Irishman, a Scotsman; and neverrr everrrrrr call a Welshman English

Else it may be an Arse kicking , not an Arse licking you may be on the receiving end of :)
:joy:

jacksonknight78

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Ah nuts. I meant no harm. Wasn't quite sure the terms. :)

jacksonknight78

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Please don't forget us well hung Scottish guys too!!! Plenty of them as well!! Not trying to boast or anything! lol
Could never forget the Scottish. Big and fucking thick too. lol

Reactions: notsolittle