English Cricket

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are some hot looking guys on the English cricket team including captain Kevin Pietersen, Paul Collingwood and Andrew Flintoff, to name just a few. Does anyone have any word on rumored sizes, circ status, etc? Also, any information of what kind of athletic protection they wear?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, ed, I agree with Jason (as I so often do). Years ago my housemates and I got digital cable so that one of my housemates, who was from India, could watch cricket games on Fox Sports. The live broadcast was in the middle of the night, but in the evening they showed the game highlights. Even the "highlights" were mind-numbingly dull.

I rather like the old-fashioned cricket uniforms, though.

hothawks29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
stuart broad is seriously hot! Any goss on him, Ian Bell, Al Cook and Jimmy Anderson are hot as well!

As an aussie however woud love some goss on Phil Huges, Micheal Clarke, Hauritz etc

Reactions: MasterBow

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I'd say they are all (if not most of them) uncut :tongue:

The jury's probably out on Kevin Pietersen, as he was born in South Africa (as were a couple of others not referred to above) but I'd tend to agree otherwise.

KP, Stuart Broad and Jimmy Anderson were, of course, involved in last year's Ovalgate scandal, where the team stayed behind after winning/retaining (briefly) The Ashes from Australia, According to news reports they were seen by Oval staff and others standing on the pitch and taking it in turns to piss on the pitch in front of the rest of the guys. Shame there are no photographs, which would prove their circumcision status.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I didn't start the thread and its not about me. If I had started it, I would have used Google to find pictures of the people the thread was about, rather than just tossing out a name and getting everyone else to do it for me.

Last edited:

upupup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree with D_Hag, Mitchell has that 'big guy' feel.

I've always considered Broad to be a baby dick, maybe cause of his baby face. :p

Dale Steyn, that guy must be like Huge!

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not about cricket players, but I do remember reading about 2 real fans of cricket - Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) BTW, there is a lot of fan fiction about Harry and Draco getting it on. Somehow I don't think J.K. Rowling had that in mind exactly. Anyway, aside from a personal story, which isn't sexy, that's what I know about cricket.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always considered Broad to be a baby dick, maybe cause of his baby face. :p

Fast bowler Broad is anything but a baby. He's a fierce competitor.

No idea what he's packing, but he's 6ft 6in if height is any indirect measure of size.

He was sporting a good bulge as a guest at Alasdair Cook's wedding (1.41):

Dec 2011 (HD): Alastair Cook - Alice Hunt Wedding Scenes - YouTube

The young Yorkshireman Jo Root is pretty impressive in the pic below; not sure whether he's wearing a box though.

Attachments