English to American English Translation Question...

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've run across a couple of English phrases that I was curious if some of the folks across the Atlantic could explain.

What is a scally?.
Scouse (Liverpudlian) term - An untrustworthy person, possibly a petty crook, one poorly educated and with poor taste. Generally, but not necessarily a major insult, it can also be a term of endearment...well, sort of. See also Chav.

What is a prat?.
A socially awkward idiot, who is unaware of being one, typically believing otherwise.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:laughing: Sorry TMM, i laughed at that as long as you don't get called a Slut that is worse hehe.

I love it when the Americans say Trailor Trash, i thought it was to do with bags of rubbish on a Caravan Park

rofl. There's a lot of things that Brits say that make me laugh. Like when they say something gets on their tits? Hahahahaha! I play World of Warcraft on the European realms, and talk to Brits all day long... I'm beginning to talk like them now. :tongue:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
rofl. There's a lot of things that Brits say that make me laugh. Like when they say something gets on their tits? Hahahahaha! I play World of Warcraft on the European realms, and talk to Brits all day long... I'm beginning to talk like them now. :tongue:

I say that alot like " go on piss off your getting on my tits now ". hehe. i was telling hootie last night if we fall out with people also we say " Right, you've pissed on your chips now".

LOL, so crude really isn't it ?, and hootie was not impressed i think haha