Enhancement???!!!!!

HotCock007: Hi All ! I was listening to the radio the last week. On the station I listen to they have a science programme where people can call in with science based questions, a caller rang in asking about the positive effects of applying cocaine to the penis. However the regular scientist hosting this show went to great lengths to disuade this guy from doing so, he went as far to describe SERIOUS side effects including amputations!!! I was wondering if anyone else knows about this practice and can explain the pros and cons of this 'Enhancement'?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It seems there is no end to the various ways that some of us attempt to find the ultimate in sexual gratification:

"Doctors warn of a dangerous new method of cocaine abuse: injecting the drug directly into the urinary tract. Physicians from New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center reported the case of a 34-year-old man who suffered severe bleeding under the skin after pumping cocaine into his urethra. It led to complications that destroyed his penis, nine fingers, and parts of his legs."
http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1988-01.html

It's hard to say whether this one is an urban myth. Although medical drs. and texts are cited, they could be easily faked.

Pecker

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
LOL! I've always liked Darwin Awards; I think they should have a "no cell phone-related entries" disclaimer, though. LOL Just like how Engrish.com has a "no AYBABTU" disclaimer.

Panda2000: [quote author=jonb link=board=health;num=1047118496;start=0#2 date=03/08/03 at 15:06:54]LOL Just like how Engrish.com has a "no AYBABTU" disclaimer.[/quote]

A What?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
A particularly contagious net.fungus which consists of a flash version of the intro to an obscure, poorly-translated Japanese game from 1989.

The reason "All your base are belong to us" spread, even though 99% of us have never even heard of Zero Wing is the overloaded word base, and adding things like "base pairs", "boss", "bass", etc.