Enhancing Underwear on Amazon.com

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_IsaacAssimov, Mar 22, 2011.

1. D_IsaacAssimov

D_IsaacAssimov Account Disabled

Just started college this year. Want to play around in some enhancing underwear. I'm sending through an order on Amazon and want to add in a pair of enhancing underwear if anyone knows of a decent pair sold from Amazon on their website.

Nothing too extreme, just want to play around with some in basketball shorts around the dorms, lol. Any suggestions?

2. D_stryhtfg

D_stryhtfg New Member

Calvin Klein makes some nice pairs (or they did...). Andrew Christian makes some great pairs...but you have to pay for them.

Here are some of my pics:
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/501556-andrew-christian-almost-naked-air.jpg
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/87614-2xist-lift-trunk.jpg
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/87608-andrew-christian-shock-jock-brief.jpg
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2...574-andrew-christian-shock-jock-enhancing.jpg

That being said, any pair of underwear with a good pouch will give you an impressive bulge. Below is just some of my 'plain' underwear, meaning there is no form of enhancement (I have an average sized penis)

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/92820-c-in2-no-show-brief.jpg
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/73972-2xist-fusion-brief.jpg
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/69450-unico-boxer-brief.jpg
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/56077-calvin-klein-steel-thong.jpg

Nice choice on the AE trunks in your verification photo BTW. I have a few pairs and love them. Looks like you fill the pouch nicely!

3. D_IsaacAssimov

Thanks! Very helpful!

And also, thanks about the AE in my pic. I like them, but the truth is they kinda mash things down a bit. I am very average, but wouldn't mind something with a little more room. They were a steel tho. I got them at an AE that was closing down and got them for less than 5 bucks a pair.

4. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. D_IsaacAssimov

Okay. See, I am interested in a bulge, but is there anything that will give a bit of definition or outline too? I mean, I know thats something that you probably just have to have, but are there any underwear that will aid in an outline?

6. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

Andrew Christian makes several models, including some with an enhancing "pad" in a pouch in the front. Even without the pad they make the package look better.

7. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

I recently bought a pair of AussieBum WonderJock briefs. No padding, just the cut that enhances.

8. D_stryhtfg

D_stryhtfg New Member

Roll through my Underwear album and find what you like. Some have a nice outline, some don't. It's a roll of the dice.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/

9. D_IsaacAssimov

10. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

30 bucks for contoured pouch underwear?

11. GuysUnderwearBlog

GuysUnderwearBlog New Member

12. tiagra

tiagra New Member

CockSox is the best

13. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hear ya...

I paid that for a pair of Andrew Christian underwear, and honestly it's a rip. The material is oober thin, comfy...but just seems like they wouldn't last long rolling around with the pairs of jeans etc in the washer.

The other thing I didnt care for, is the pouch enhancing pair I have has a sewn in loop - to keep your balls and cock out from your body. It may be fine if your fit, trim, and hung, but for average guys the loop tends to pop back. The other thing is, when your cock is out that far - it's stimulated by your jeans which means pre-cum stains when out doing your grocery shopping.

Fine for the club, night out on the town, or romp - but not for daily use IMO.

Attached Files:

#13 Rikter8, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  14. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    OMG the first pair are so hot I got hard straight away seeing you in those

And just an average sized penis yeah right you have something B I G in those trunks fella

15. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    LPSG should start a Groupon thing. We should always expect to pay a premium for quality / originality but underwear prices have been out-of-control. Gee, even chicks can get lingerie for less.

I change pair after every shower. Since I often shower 2x a day...this can get expensive...

Do you guys use online coupons or have your whole paycheck directly deposited to freshpair.com?

16. rufus-scot

rufus-scot Member

Best for bulge are Cocksox (they've got a sale on right now - buy direct, and they ship discretely) or Obviously.

What is it about those boys down under - those Australians seem to know a thing or two about enhancing underwear.

I just bought my first 2 pairs of Cocksox. Wore them for the first time today, loved them and already ordered another 3 pairs.

If you want to get noticed in the dorm, these will definitely do the trick!

17. D_IsaacAssimov

haha, thanks! I went with the Andrew Christian tho. They were on amazon and i had a gift card.

Unfortunately I am no longer in the dorms and am back home for summer so I don't think I will be wearing them much. -_- Oh well.

18. Blorkin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    For good underwear I would go to Freshpair. You can select the enhancing underwear option and get a bunch of brands. I would highly recommend Intymen Fill It collection, I just got a pair and they are great. The only downside to the fill it is that the built in c-ring is small so, it is hard to get into, but this also means you get really great enhancment. They are super comfortable also I got the swing enhance, if you get the swing enhance I would recommend the brief, I got the trunk and it just fits weird but the brief is great, it has a little less enhancement than the fill it. Also the enhancing part of the underwear is on the outside, it kinda just pushes you your package, this is was makes the trunk weird but it is nice on the brief. Also they are cheap!!!!

19. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

My brand if choice gas been "Obviously"
    Truly amazing. I've tried others but their pouch is so unique it's like there are 2 hands holding your junk all day long
    Your manhood will love these. I get them from International Jock. Best $$ spent of all the brands I've tried

Draft saved Draft deleted