enhancing underwear - what's the point

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hung9thick, Mar 20, 2011.

1. hung9thick

hung9thick New Member

Now before you answer, I know the point is to lift your boys and show a nice bulge, my problem is this...

I'm a show-er. I show nicely naked and in regular underwear. Recently bought some bulge enhancing underwear by Andrew Christian and Aussiebum. The very first day I wear them a guy at my gym says to me, "you don't need those bro, those are for guys with small dicks"

Makes me wonder that if a large portion of men and women know these underwear exist, who are we fooling but ourselves?

2. mrgoodstuff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Women have the push-up bra and everyone knows it exists; yet people are fooled by it all the time. Those type of enhancing thing also help people feel more confident in themselves.

3. hung9thick

hung9thick New Member

i guess, but it's not really the same for men (as the bra example) is it.

i mean if other guys know about these underwear, even if you are packing a nice tool, they are going to assume you aren't

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's great that the guy said that to you for a few reasons. 1. He's aware of what kind of underwear they are. 2. He's aware that you're endowed sufficiently that you don't need them. 3. He's comfortable enough with you to tell you.

I'm headed to the gym now and love to see all the hot guys and the different bulges. It's a huge part of my motivation to work out.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    What are you wearing? I mean that is cool and why not look even bigger even if you are already big. I just wouldn't know if a guy was wearing this kind of undies standing in front of me I guess.

6. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear underwear when I don't want to show, and wear none when I do or don't care if I do.

7. jockbear

jockbear Member

I like to wear pouch or supportive underwear because they offer support. I have big legs and there is not much room down there for my junk. I need for the boys to be held up out of the way so they don't get smashed when I move around or especially when I sit down.

8. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

My partner and I ordered some undies from Andrew Christian and we love them. The pouch thingy helps to keep me from sitting on my balls. I'm normally a boxer guy - and still am most days, but in jeans, the pouch briefs help keep me from sitting on the jewels. I also like that they are sorta sheer.

9. gaybriel

gaybriel Member

The only time I have been able to tell was this lad at the gym who had what looked like a large grapefruit protruding through his trackies. Even pouch enhancing underwear usually just packs everything nicely in the middle with a silhouette but this was truly in your face. Saw an Andrew Christian waistband when he bent forwards to pick up some dumbbells. Must have been the padded shock jock.

10. D_Judith K Rantz

D_Judith K Rantz New Member

I understand if some need them for support, but women do like a little mystery.... :wink: Don't give it all away.

Actually, things like push up bras leave many disappointed when they get removed so I never wear them even though I am small chested. It's misleading. If you don't have it, you don't have it.

#10 D_Judith K Rantz, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  11. vibrator

vibrator New Member

I don't think a bulge will make a different one way or another in making someone more attractive, an ugly guy with a bulge is still an ugly guy.

12. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    An ugly guy with a nice bulge calls for a paper bag

13. Russ311

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's more of a confidence thing. But remember one thing, dudes get mad when a girl takes off her bra and it's obvious she was wearing something to enhance her size. So don't be surprised if a guy, esp a size queen, acts pissy about it!!

14. D_Judith K Rantz

D_Judith K Rantz New Member

Exactly. It's misleading and makes you wonder what else he/she is exaggerating about.

15. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What's the point in combing your hair? We all know that it's tousled and awry when you get up in the morning. What's the point in shaving? We all know that you have a certain amount of whiskers growing out of your face.

In other words it's simply a matter of personal preference in one's own appearance. While I'm not much into grooming and don't wear enhancing clothing of any sort, I certainly take no issue with those who choose to fine tune their appearance.

16. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted