1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not as blessed as most on here and I am thinking of getting some enhancing boxer briefs to wear when I break out the swim trunks. I like the Andrew Christian, but you can't get them in a 38. Any suggestions?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I am not as blessed as most on here and I am thinking of getting some enhancing boxer briefs to wear when I break out the swim trunks. I like the Andrew Christian, but you can't get them in a 38. Any suggestions?

Check out Obviously for Men. I am very impressed with their briefs. They give you a great feeling of comfort and a great enhancing effect that is very supportive of the boys as well. I have low rise briefs that sometimes ride up under my ass cheeks but you may not have that problem with boxer briefs. You can get them:
Obviously For Men Underwear at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear
or:
Men's Swimwear | Mens Underwear | Body Care For The Active Man | Malestrom

I have had fantastic service (even on Sunday!) from Malestromonline.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
C-in2 Army Trunks from any part of their range is a very good bet to start with, with the sling variants offering just that little more extra lift.

If you want some extra give, then the ones in their discontinued Bamboo are good.

Just started trying out 2(x)ist, but so far, I do not find them quite as good as C-in2, though they are a good second choice.

Some pic's in my gallery with both.

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
C-in2 Army Trunks from any part of their range is a very good bet to start with, with the sling variants offering just that little more extra lift.

If you want some extra give, then the ones in their discontinued Bamboo are good.

Just started trying out 2(x)ist, but so far, I do not find them quite as good as C-in2, though they are a good second choice.

Some pic's in my gallery with both.

I get much better lift with Obvioiusly than I ever got with C-in2 bamboo or any C-in2 brief. the only thing that comes close is bumGear Sheer Mesh but they fall apart way too easy.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get much better lift with Obvioiusly than I ever got with C-in2 bamboo or any C-in2 brief. the only thing that comes close is bumGear Sheer Mesh but they fall apart way too easy.

This is it, I did try the briefs, but they just felt uncomfortable to me (I have been a long time loose boxer guy before I tried c-in2), so tried the army trunk cut in c-in2's ranges, and that worked very well.

There is one cut type called Punt, which is an odd one, between the army trunk, and brief, but that also worked ok for me, but not quite as good as the army trunk types.