Enhancing your Sex Life: A Guide To getting your girl addicted to you.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by gptyeoj, Aug 11, 2010.

1. gptyeoj

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sup everyone, I want to share with you some cool content I've been writing in my blog about men going through continuous fights in their relationships and how to solve all the turmoil without losing their girl.

I think this could be helpful to some guys in here.

This is taken directly from my blog:

ENHANCING YOUR SEX LIFE: A GUIDE TO GETTING YOUR GIRL ADDICTED TO YOU.

I hope I didn’t scare you off with my awesome title.

Did you know that the first thing that goes out the window when there’s crisis in a relationship is the sex? you’ve probably heard me say it, but I’LL SAY IT AGAIN…

…WHEN THERE’S RELATIONSHIP CRISIS, THERE’S SEX SCARCITY!

We’ve all had rough weeks, where things just get easily under our skin, we get irritated by little things and by pretty much anyone. Sadly the first person to get some is our significant other. I could sit here and preach you how you shouldn’t do that and blah blah blah, because it’s detrimental to the relationship yadda yadda yadda…… but the truth is that some days SIMPLY SUCK, and there’s nothing you can do about it, someone’s gonna get some!.

When there’s fighting and the relationship is a bit rocky sex disappears and it only affects the relationship even more. I call it “horny crankiness”, and it’s when you stop having sex because you’ve been fighting, and then you get more cranky because you aren’t relieving tension by having some amazing sex that’ll ease the mood.

I’ve dedicated myself to learning deep intense stress relieving techniques from breathing to meditating to working out, to enhancing my and my girl sex experience. The latter being one of the most powerful in the relationship because you’re not only smoothing things out for yourself but for your woman too.

I’m going to share with you a little tiny portion of these awesome techniques that’ll make a HUGE difference in your relationship intimacy. If you want to learn more of this wait for my ebook which will be PACKED with techniques.

The Deep Spot Technique:

The deep spot technique is like a powerful Kung-Fu move that’ll DRAMATICALLY change your girl’s perception of you as a sexual partner. You’re going to awaken in her a side that I’m almost 99% sure she didn’t even know was there, and YOU are going to get ALL the credit for it (unless you wanna gimme some credit!).

A woman’s vagina is full of nerves and EACH wall is a potential pleasure hot spot. Most men and even most women think the clitoris is where it’s at and although I partially agree, there’s another place that’ll send HUGE ELECTRIC SHOTS to a woman’s brain.

That place is the DEEP SPOT.

Next time you’re having sex, caress your girl, touch her gently and really build the anticipation, make her want it. Remember men are like light switches but women are like volume knobs, to you need to go gradually.

Once she’s really worked up, play with her clitoris, touch it, lick it, flick it, but don’t pay ALL the attention on the clit, touch her labia, inside of her legs, kiss her all around. After a few minutes of that place her laying on her back with her legs spread, take your hand with your palm facing up and insert your middle finger gently and slowly, make sure your finger is well lubricated and she’s wet enough, CLIP YOUR NAILS!.

Once you’re entering your finger with your palm facing up, you’ll notice a change in texture. First about 2 inches in you’ll meet the g-spot, which feels like a circular rugged texture like a rum raising, keep going in. While you’re introducing the finger, move it around in circular motions, gently, nothing abrupt.

Around 4 or 5 inches in you’ll feel a very soft texture and a little curve that goes up, that little curve is the deep spot, and once you’re there keep the circular motions applying a bit more pressure as she get more worked up. You’ll feel her getting REALLY excited, that’s when you should making “come here” movements with your fingers in that little curvy smooth place called the deep spot. Come here movements are just that, when you lift your finger and do this “hey, come here”. Apply some pressure and do it a bit slow but with the same pace.

Watch your girl’s face and her pelvis movements, she’ll be in PLEASURE HEAVEN!

I guarantee you this will improve your relationship TENFOLD.

Go try it ASAP.

Talk to you in a while

Your friend,

Joseph J.

Hope you found it helpful. I'll keep sharing some more of my articles if you all want to.

cheers.

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

There's a pretty simple solution to this that few people ever seem to think about - apologise and explain that you've been having a bad day.

If my partner says to me when he gets home 'I've had a shit day at work and I'm in a terrible mood, so I apologise if I take it out on you. It isn't about you, it's just that I've had a bad day', then much will be forgiven.

If he doesn't say anything until after he's snapped at me, that's fine too, as long as he says it (although not as good as saying it before hand).

Although I love being fingered, and I love having my deep spots stimulated, you wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting to mine with your fingers unless they were freakishly long. Lesson: all women are different.

It's great that you put so much effort into finding out what your partner likes. I'm sure she's very appreciative :smile:

swoon and AlteredEgo like this.
  3. Hot Heather

Hot Heather New Member

I'm going to find my deep spot right now! Thanks!

4. wallyj84

Gold Member

Step one is to have a big dick. No second step is needed.

AlteredEgo likes this.
  5. ronin001

Gold Member

Albums:
    All addictions can potentially be dangerous. The level of addiction / want has to equal the level of supply of the item a person is addicted to. In love terms, if a woman loves a man wayyyyyyyyy more than he loves her back there will be problems..

Bonfire, Crimsonlurker and AlteredEgo like this.
  6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i am partial to "mighty fond of"
    :oops:

Bonfire, ronin001 and Crimsonlurker like this.
  7. Bonfire

Bonfire Well-Known Member

Truth!

Been there and completely lost my objectivity and I lost myself.
    It was totally love hate relationship and it was destroying me.
    I liken it to a drug addiction and the way that addicts feel
    about their drug - they both love it and hate it at the same time.

I was utterly destroyed when it ended and would have done anything,
    said anything, fucked over anyone to get back to what we were.
    But, a tiny little insistent voice was glad it was done and over and hoped
    I could drag myself out of the obsession, addiction and start becoming
    ME again.

Some people and relationships are soul destroying and they undermine
    the fabric of who you are.

Some people are bacterial infections and you get immunity through exposure.
    Some people, unfortunately, are viral infections and you just don't develop
    a natural immunity and at some level you'll always be susceptable.

Ethyl, swoon and ronin001 like this.
  8. ronin001

Gold Member

Albums:
    @Bonfire They say that the body as well as the mind often , build up a tolerance / resistance to drugs as well as pain. I hope that the worst part is behind you and that any pain and sadness you have gone through, will make you that much stronger when as you venture forward into the turbulent word of new relationships.

swoon and Bonfire like this.
  9. Bonfire

Bonfire Well-Known Member

Unfortunately he's a complete virus and I just have to keep myself out of harms way.

I do thank you for your kind words.
    I am stronger for it and I recognize unhealthy patterns of behavior before they
    go too far.
    I'm fairly ruthless at eradicating control addicts from my personal life.
    Even the slightest sniff of controlling behavior and they're history.

ronin001 and swoon like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted