Enjoy getting caught?

straightcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE getting caught mainly while in a bathroom with open urinals, gym showers, in my car driving.. really gets me going.. anyone else like getting caught?? and where do u like to jerk and what are some things that has happened to you while doing it?

DirtyBoy777

Experimental Member
Media
Let me get this discussion off the ground since the others are just wasting space.

Love to go up to public urinals--at airports, malls, home improvement stores (esp. Home Depot--great layout for this), movie theaters, sports/concert arenas, etc.--and drop trou below my muscled ass, show my throbbing hardon and stand back and piss or slowly stroke. Guys notice, watch, and sometimes join.

In gym, love to get semi or boned in open showers and sometimes stroke; kick back in steam/sauna and openly piss and/or slow stroke; will sometimes do the same at the pisser and have even stroked while sitting at the locker bench, esp. when in view of guys in the sauna.

In summer, I'll bate naked outside or in my car.

Nothing like the thrill of this sort of exposure. Some guys will get this, but many won't.

Ryan11883

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wanna join your gym! or your neighborhood lol...

Let me get this discussion off the ground since the others are just wasting space.

Love to go up to public urinals--at airports, malls, home improvement stores (esp. Home Depot--great layout for this), movie theaters, sports/concert arenas, etc.--and drop trou below my muscled ass, show my throbbing hardon and stand back and piss or slowly stroke. Guys notice, watch, and sometimes join.

In gym, love to get semi or boned in open showers and sometimes stroke; kick back in steam/sauna and openly piss and/or slow stroke; will sometimes do the same at the pisser and have even stroked while sitting at the locker bench, esp. when in view of guys in the sauna.

In summer, I'll bate naked outside or in my car.

Nothing like the thrill of this sort of exposure. Some guys will get this, but many won't.