Enjoy getting caught?

straightcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love jerking my big cock in the bathroom at the urinals, showers at the gyms, in my car.. all just so i can get caught and someone can see my cock.. i love their expressions and a few times they jerk off with me.. what about you? tell me your stories

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sounds more like you enjoy people seeing your dick hard, which there isnt anything wrong with that

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love jerking my big cock in the bathroom at the urinals, showers at the gyms, in my car.. all just so i can get caught and someone can see my cock.. i love their expressions and a few times they jerk off with me.. what about you? tell me your stories
Better be careful there.

Jesse S. was arrested, tried & convicted when wanking in his car. A few teenage girls were walking along saw him and alerted the police. After he serves his 3 yrs. he'll spend life registered as a sex offender.

straightcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries.. i'm very alert to my surroundings and know when to put it away.. would never want someone that is not an adult.. or someone that looks like the would get offended to see my cock