Enjoy mutual masturbation Gay or not

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by chaser6017, Jun 14, 2009.

1. chaser6017

chaser6017 New Member

Albums:
    There are other threads here about this same topic, but i decided to start this topic for whatever reason..

Im in my early to mid 30s and have never been married and have not had many relationships with either sex. I am not a virgin in any sense. Overall Im probably bisexual as i really enjoy jacking off with other guys on cam; have not taken it offline yet, but could see doing so and doing everything but going all the way with a dude (yuck). When I j off with other dudes most time im thinking about me and him hooking up together with a chick; fantasy of mine not fulfilled.

Recently I met this girl and was falling for her even amongst just two weeks of hanging out. She just got out of whacked relationship with someone like me but much more extreme. Im a guy who likes to be completely upfront but sharing this interest of mine would no doubt kill any hope of her and I be together.

I want a wife, house, kids and would love to find a female who accepts I enjoy c2c with guys. Do these types of women exist or most ppl like me keep this stuff secret?

2. MC1000

MC1000 Member

Yes, these women exist and you do not have to keep is secret. Just be open and up front about your likes and needs from the very start. If your partner is open mined she will accept you as you are and your needs. They just don't like being blindsided with something like this 10 years into a relationship. It is not the fact your like to c2c with men (or whatever) it is that your kept it hidden. They feel a sense of betrail. Now not all people are going to be ok with this, but alot are as long as they know going into the relationship. I know several men who are happily married and have an active sex live with other men on the side. The wives know about it and are ok with it. As long as it is a physical relationship and not an emotional relationship they feel it ia just something there loved one needs that they can not supply. Their attitude is "go out and get what you need, just be safe and discrete." If you have a mate who understands and respects your need, and you theirs, then you will have a much happier/healther live and relationship. Remeber, this does not work for everyone, but it can work for some. Be upfont and honest from the start. Plus, your mate has likes and needs too, so you will have to be willing to give as good as you get! Good Luck!

3. freuda

freuda Member

I don't think it's any indication that you or anyone else is gay or bisexual. I've enjoyed jo with buddies of mine since I was a teenager. For me, having sex with a girl is in a different league all together. But I have to admit, of all the handjobs I've had over the years none of them compare to the ones I've gotten from other guys. I think we just know how to manipulate the machinery better.

Draft saved Draft deleted