Enjoy pounding

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You said: When I like for it to hurt....why you sometimes like that feeling?
If taking huge dick does not hurt always, how does it feel?
Same reason sometimes some people like to be spanked or have their nipples pinched. Then, there's also all the great analogy @Tattooed Goddess made with the stretching and the yoga.

Reactions: ronin001 and nailz

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I understand.
But, how does it feel, how something big, deep inside does not hurt?
It feels like it is meant to feel. It's an orifice designed for penetration. It feels satisfying, like a stretch after a good workout. It feels warm. It feels so good.

joni498

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With huge dick you will feel it deep, you will feel how penis push the back wall of your vagina and this is pleasurable sensation. But what is with smaller penis, they will not push it. What is difference, is bigger feels better? And I just can not belive that pushing the back wall does not hurt, why you moan then...etc

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With huge dick you will feel it deep, you will feel how penis push the back wall of your vagina and this is pleasurable sensation. But what is with smaller penis, they will not push it. What is difference, is bigger feels better? And I just can not belive that pushing the back wall does not hurt, why you moan then...etc
Moaning in delight is cultural. In cultures where moaning is a way to express pleasure, people moan when they feel pleasure. In other cultures, people do not generally moan during sex. But by your silly logic, when I get the first bite of something delicious and I look the person who made it in the eye and moan, I'm expressing pain? Laughable. Surely you can see your error now.

A shorter penis will, in my experience, provide more intense g-spot stimulation. This is pleasure provided from friction. A longer penis will provide better posterior fornix stimulation, and this is pleasure provided by pressure. Different, not better nor worse to me. Some women prefer deep stimulation, and some prefer shallow stimulation. Other women enjoy both equally, and some women don't even like to be penetrated at all. You're wrong. You don't have a vagina, and you're talking out of your ass.

joni498

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moaning in delight is cultural. In cultures where moaning is a way to express pleasure, people moan when they feel pleasure. In other cultures, people do not generally moan during sex. But by your silly logic, when I get the first bite of something delicious and I look the person who made it in the eye and moan, I'm expressing pain? Laughable. Surely you can see your error now.

A shorter penis will, in my experience, provide more intense g-spot stimulation. This is pleasure provided from friction. A longer penis will provide better posterior fornix stimulation, and this is pleasure provided by pressure. Different, not better nor worse to me. Some women prefer deep stimulation, and some prefer shallow stimulation. Other women enjoy both equally, and some women don't even like to be penetrated at all. You're wrong. You don't have a vagina, and you're talking out of your ass.
Yes, I understand now. Let say, for example, if you are in must choose situation, would you take deep penetration or sex with smaller (friction), and why?