Enjoying the group

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by teasedsilly, Dec 12, 2005.

1. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    I've been a member for a little while, but never really posted aside from an intro post I made in the begining. I am really fascinated by women who love and search for big cocks - i.e. "size queens". However, I have a 5 incher, which doesn't quite mesh with this fascination lol.

Not really into humiliation...I know that small penis humiliation is a kink out there, but not really my thing. But, the idea of a woman hoping for or expecting bigger than what I have turns me on. Is it enjoying feeling inadequate? I'm not sure, but if I know that a girl wants a cock that's long and goes deep, you can bet that gives me a hardon! And I think it's hot if a girl is attracted to a cock that is long soft, too.

I've been asked before if I'm bi, and if that means do I think about sex with men, then no...but I love to hear/read women talk about cocks. Very hot!

So I don't feel like I really fit (pardon the pun) in the group strictly speaking, since I neither have a big cock nor am I looking for one, but I did want to say I've enjoyed lurking, it's a very interesting crowd. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice