Enjoying the group

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been a member for a little while, but never really posted aside from an intro post I made in the begining. I am really fascinated by women who love and search for big cocks - i.e. "size queens". However, I have a 5 incher, which doesn't quite mesh with this fascination lol.

Not really into humiliation...I know that small penis humiliation is a kink out there, but not really my thing. But, the idea of a woman hoping for or expecting bigger than what I have turns me on. Is it enjoying feeling inadequate? I'm not sure, but if I know that a girl wants a cock that's long and goes deep, you can bet that gives me a hardon! And I think it's hot if a girl is attracted to a cock that is long soft, too.

I've been asked before if I'm bi, and if that means do I think about sex with men, then no...but I love to hear/read women talk about cocks. Very hot!

So I don't feel like I really fit (pardon the pun) in the group strictly speaking, since I neither have a big cock nor am I looking for one, but I did want to say I've enjoyed lurking, it's a very interesting crowd. :)