enlargel

ontherocks: Hey guys,

Did anyone use Enlargel?
Would be nice to get some information about it.
Thanks.

Mikef:
Originally posted by ontherocks@Nov 1 2004, 12:02 PM
Hey guys,

Did anyone use Enlargel?
Thanks.
[post=261962]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't say anything about it. But I tried Extagen. This is product with similar action. And it worked for me. After 2 month I noticed gain of my pinis a half inch in length and a quarter inch in girth. This is great!

Kylexander

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Mikef+Nov 29 2004, 12:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mikef &#064; Nov 29 2004, 12:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ontherocks@Nov 1 2004, 12:02 PM
Hey guys,

Did anyone use Enlargel?
Thanks.
[post=261962]Quoted post[/post]​

I can&#39;t say anything about it. But I tried Extagen. This is product with similar action. And it worked for me. After 2 month I noticed gain of my pinis a half inch in length and a quarter inch in girth. This is great&#33;
[post=265249]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Extogen cost more and is more dangerous. Enlargel you can still breed with but I havent got any.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the penis enlargement pills work. In a few very rare cases, some guys may gain some length, but it is probably purely coincidence.

The US FDA can&#39;t shut these companies down fast enough, as absolutely none of them have any scientific studies to prove their claims.

They don&#39;t work, don&#39;t waste your money.

LapDog :p

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
I used 3 bottles of Enlargel and my penis is the same size as it was before I used the Enlargel.

Want more details?

Enlargel contains vasodialators that help temporarily dialate/enlarge the blood vessels in your penis. The result is a temporary enlargement of your flaccid penis.

There are a few guys at the website run by the creator of Enlargel that really hawk this stuff hard. But NONE of them have been able to show ANY evidence that Enlargel has made their penis larger&#33; They all say, "it made my flaccid look big/huge for a few hours" but nothing permanent. By big or huge, you could expect maybe a 2% swelling in size; just noticeable but nothing to take pictures of and post online&#33;

Enlargel uses a substance known as Androstenedione which was outlawed by the USA FDA in January 2005. All products using this substance are supposed to have been banned or required to be re-formulated. I haven&#39;t heard about any changes in the formulation of Enlargel since the beginning of the year.

The following is an excerpt from a post at the "betterman" website; the website created and run by the makers of Enlargel.

I am concerned about some of the information I found regarding the cautions the FDA has posted about potential long-term adverse effects of the use of this ingredient [Androstenedione].
1.) The human body is remarkable at adapting to change. If the body is receiving andro, it may stop producing andro precursors on its own. This may lead to your body requiring an outside supplement to provide andro precursors.
2.) Potential long-term adverse health consequences in men include testicular atrophy, impotence, and the development of female characteristics such as breast enlargement. Women who use these products may develop male characteristics such as male pattern baldness, deepening of the voice, increased facial hair, and enlargement of the clitoris, as well as abnormal menstrual cycle and abnormal bleeding, and blood clots
I read Rob&#39;s response about Enlargel taking 3 years of development and also that doctors are being contacted to test this product. I have not seen Rob post any evidence of testing to ensure that this product is safe. I did see mention that testing in Germany showed a 237% increase in free testosterone by using Androstenedione but it did not say that this is safe. I did see in other posts that users of this board will be used as the "guinea pigs" for this product.
CONCLUSION:
We must all evaluate risks/consequences/rewards and choose our own path in life. I am going to stop using Enlargel until I am able to find information to the contrary of what I have found so far. Being single, healthy and wanting a family; the risk is not worth ANY unproven results.
Here are a few sites that I found information on Androstenedione.
http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker.../DSH/andro.html
http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/androqa.html
http://nccam.nih.gov/health/alerts/...meradvisory.htm

So I have given you my results from using 3 bottles of Enlargel (no gains), the name of a website with a thread dedicated specifically to Enlargel and an excerpt from one of the posts regarding possible dangers of products containing "andro". The choice of whether or not the potential dangers and the lack of evidence that Enlargel works is worth shelling out any money to try it for yourself.

Good luck&#33;

JeremyTesta

Just Browsing
Media
Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?