Enlargement Documentary on YouTube

younglike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well that sucks, i was about to see part three and it was blocked in my country ;/
also: that dude had 7x6 approx, why would he operate ;s

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy shit. Part 3. That guy swinging the 7 pound weight. Was that flaccid? any more guys here doing that hanging thing. Is that size cause of that or because of the risky surgery?

Can u get that size with hanging & jelq & pumping? or do u need surgery....

That guys dick was really big after surgery..but esthaetically? I dunno.. there were some missed chances in that doc

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy shit. Part 3. That guy swinging the 7 pound weight. Was that flaccid? any more guys here doing that hanging thing. Is that size cause of that or because of the risky surgery?

Can u get that size with hanging & jelq & pumping? or do u need surgery....

That guys dick was really big after surgery..but esthaetically? I dunno.. there were some missed chances in that doc

It was a 15 pound weight and he was flaccid. in one of the earlier parts he said he had gotten a surgery done 10 years ago so he's that big from the surgery and hanging/stretching. but i think his dick looked fine aesthetically. also it would look bigger because it's being stretched, although it was obviously really big

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was a 15 pound weight and he was flaccid. in one of the earlier parts he said he had gotten a surgery done 10 years ago so he's that big from the surgery and hanging/stretching. but i think his dick looked fine aesthetically. also it would look bigger because it's being stretched, although it was obviously really big

That surgery is some great thing then.... super big... u think hanging like that can also increase girth? I should look into it then.. that was like 7x6 flaccid wtf

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright TY. Seeming as stretching increases base girth, some other type of pulling tension might increase your base girth as well.

goddamn I want that guys dick xD

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of guys use hanging, in fact, its possibly one of the oldest penis enlargement methods. It works... most guys are capable of gaining more than 2" in BPEL if they stick with it long term.

Manual exercises work too. You should do this for a few months first (before you start hanging): http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

Reactions: freshbussy

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am. I'm almost a year long jelqer now ^^ where to find good hanging devices(will check out TP too, just need time)