Enlargement Documentary on YouTube

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was an interesting documentary. I still find it bizarre that he wanted the surgery despite being 7" but I can understand because his gf is definitely a size queen.
Didn't expect to see an uncensored penis on youtube either.
I wish they'd do a follow up on him a few months later to see how things worked out for him.

StudUgly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just FYI:

That Vacu stretcher device the guy sells is a cheap piece of shit and will cause nasty and scary blisters on your glans. It's extremely cheaply made but the guy charges over 140 for it. Had I seen it beforehand I wouldn't pay more than 5 dollars for it! Honest! Anyway, the vacuum seal and pressure is localized on your glans and over time (even 10 minutes) can/will cause blisters to form. Think blisters you get on your hand or feet from constant irritation and friction and imagine that on the head of your penis. Scared the hell out of me!

I used the device once and got two nasty blisters on my glans (one small on one side and the other a larger one). I attached a picture of the glans after weeks of healing and still you can see a circular patch of light color on the glans. It looks worse seeing it close up and very noticeable. Good news is over months and using tons of Bio-Oil, the discoloration faded and blended in. Wow, not something I wish for any guy to go through. So, just showing you guys the real danger of using these vacuum devices.

Vacuum pumps is a different story though since the vacuum is distributed throughout the penis. But these vacuum devices that this guy Dan Salas sells puts all the vacuum pressure on the glans and that's where the trouble begins. Used to be a site called My New Size, but the guy that ran that site had surgery done and now has a huge hole at the bottom of his abdomen due to complications. His dick is totally dysfunctional too. Of course, that's something they won't rave about.

Hope this helps.

Attachments