enlargement exercises

dimelayer00

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do penis enlargement pills really work and if not what is the best way to make my penis bigger as far as exercises go and what is the best way to do them like how many times a day or what ever and i would like to see somebodys pics that has done these

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do penis enlargement pills really work and if not what is the best way to make my penis bigger as far as exercises go and what is the best way to do them like how many times a day or what ever and i would like to see somebodys pics that has done these
The penis pills will not make your penis grow by themselves, they may increase your flacid hang and improve erections for the time your taking them due to increased blood flow but alone they will not create any permanent gains. Although some people think they may help when added to a good exercise routine

The most popular seem to be jelquing and stretching, both are a good begginers exercise. Try googling it for instructions or find a pe forum that will help you avoid injury and get the best from your workouts, just remember to start off slow :wink:

streetdoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've been jelqing for 3 months and have been taking Vigrx for one month. I started out with an erect bone press measurement of 6.5" x 3.5. My flacid length was about 3". In the first two months that I jelqed without the Vigrx, my flacid length increased to 3.5" and my girth increased to 3.75". There was no increase in length. But the most striking thing was the increased strength of my erections. I have boners like I did when I was 20 years younger.
After a month of Vigrx and jelqing my erect bone press measurement is 6.75" x 4". With the addition of the Vigrx, I have also seen an increase in my flaccid length. I understand that most of that is probably due largely to the vasodilation produced by the Vigrx. I was very skeptical about the pills, and frankly continue to be. But the measurements don't lie. I have seen an increase in length (albeit a small one) since beginning the pills. The main thing I wanted from the outset was to increase my girth, and that is being slooowly acheived. I don't know if the pills are responsible for the length increase or not. It may be temporary. But I do understand the science behind jelqing and stretching. You are basically administering controlled trauma to your penis, allowing it to repair, then repeating the process. I would recommend jelqing to anyone wanting to increase their girth. As for the pills? I really can't say. The jury is still out on that one. I am going to continue with both though.

I also have a friend who over a period of 8 months gained 2" in length and 1" in girth. He went from 7"x4" to 9"x5". He had a pretty nice dick before. Now it's just damned impressive. He was following the same regimen as me with one exception. He was also doing stretching excercises. His gains have been maintained for over three months now without any pills or exercises. Actually his success was what inspired me to try. Unfortunately for me he's straight. :frown1:

Hope this helps.