Enlargement forums

bigone0749: hi..i have been jelqing and stretching for 7months went form 7 1/2 x 5 1/4 to 8 1/4 x 6, hang has gone from 4 to 6 -6 1/2 most of the time..which is nice...like the hose look.....i used thundersplace web site...i don't do penis weight hanging....it took me about 2 months for hang to start improving ...i decided to keep it up for at least 6 months and now i am in a growth spurt...also i do squeezes and recently pump a couple of times a week..like the look....i am gonna do at least 6 more months really want to get thicker...takes a lot of dedication and time but i think its worth it

doghorn: 2 questions:

If you stop doing the exercises, does your dick return to its previous size?

Does it get as hard as it did before you started doing them?

Thanks. :)

Ron

SirJelqAlot: sorry about all the time taken to reply.

these gains took me just over a year, but i took some time off.

the some of the growth you get is perminant, for example if you do lots of streching and jelqing in the morning and then get hard in the afternoon, your dick will be temporarily bigger from the excersises. but once you get some gains, chances are they are perminant. if you overdo it errections can suffer but if you pay attention to what your doing you should be ok.

SJA

Stillwantmore22: YEP totally perminent gains. I've gone from 6x5 to my current 7.5x6.

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty young, 19, so I think the speed of my gains isn't to be expected, but with about 4 months of work I've gone from 5.25" X 5" to 6.5" X 5.25"

Since I slack off a bit for times, I know its permanent.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys....

'Been reading the posts in this thread here over the last several days (as there obviously is now some renewed interest from the original question in Dec. 02)

I've posted other comments about enlargement and jelqing over last number of months and should not really repeat myself here. I'll try not to.

I will point out that (generally) improvements are permanent (once they become "sustained"). By sustained, I simply mean the point at which you successfully can measure the "new" size consistantly every day. But it takes a long time (quite often) to get to that point. Plateaus (when NO results seem the case)do occur and they can be discouraging. And even though plateaus occur in body building, it's impotant to note that PE (penis enlargement) certainly is NOT body building. We're not building muscle but instead, developing soft (blood engorged) tissue over time.

Two observations from my three years now in PE...
(1) Dedication and perserverance are absolutely required. Don't give up on your routine....NEVER (unless you must take "breaks" when problems occur (ie excessive soreness or (really) stubborn plateaus whereby a break may actually HELP the progress!
(2) Most guys who try PE report fairly good results "right away" meaning first couple of months to a year.
This seems to go along with the theory that most men have the "potential" built in their penis to encourage it to extend abit beyond it's original exit from the body.
Stretching and jelqing will encourage the supporting ligaments at the root of the penis to "relax" a bit and allow the penis to "hang" abit more freely outward. For a lot of guys, this is what yields the first gain of about 1" or so. It's debateable whether the penis actually"grows" or is merely benefitting from the loosening of the ligaments...but there is a change over time.

I will only add that from that initial "reserve" potential for the first 1" improvement --that's where it can get difficult to continue on with PE...the penis is one stubborn, resistant piece of flesh to cooperate in expanding and adapting. But, it will happen, over time. It has no choice as, through exercise, you are forcing cellular change and expansion of interior chambers within the penile shaft to require more blood to fill.
You just don't see these ever-so-subtle changes day to day...but they are there, deep within.

Many of you report flaccid size improvements first. This is typical and was for me, too. In reading about penile enhancement surgery (which btw I do NOT encourage) that info stipulates that before improved erection length, there will be great improvement in flaccid size first. That seems to be the nature of the penis to respond in PE, too. 'Seems a stretching/conditioning of the SOFT penis tissue is first required which later (after interior devopment of more spongy spaces to hold blood) the improved erection length (FINALLY) takes place. I also believe that in PE, its not always a matter of "growing" additional spongy spaces to fill with blood, but instead "stretching" the ones already existing and thus forcing more blood into them. So, it's a combination of stretching (exercises) followed by jelqing when the (semi-erect) penis is then encourage to fill with blood...(and, more blood, and more blood, etc).

PE requires setting realistic;(OBTAINABLE) goals; the discipline to stay with the program, and the wisdom of knowing when "enough is enough" --whether it is at the successful completion of the improvement program itself or, when a stopping point becomes necesssary-- when results begin to not be there (after months and months of no further progress.) That's usually a signal to re-evalute or change your PE routine. In fact, most successful PE (over several years) will include different kinds of exercises and techniques to encourage enlargement.

Typically, I believe from both experience and vast reading and searching the net, the truly realistic goals for improving size is between two and three inches maximum....over again, a very, VERY long period of time.
The ultimate goal for anyone doing PE is to attain a size that remains manageable, usable, and most importantly FUNCTIONAL. Anything less than those results should be totally unacceptable.