Enlargement Pumps - Penis or Scrotum

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by markg2000, Sep 21, 2006.

1. markg2000

markg2000 Member

Albums:
    Can anyone help-

I was thinking of ordering a penis and scrotum pump.

I understand how the penis pump works, but how does the scrotum pump work. My balls are already 9 inches around and wondered how such a thing would make my scrotum bigger??

Can anyone explain??

Have you tried one??

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The scotum pump is supposed to stretch the suspensory ligament so you will enlarge the core of your penis. If you have big balls already, I would refrain from using the scrotum pump because big balls just fight your cock for space, and who needs that?
    :confused:

3. houdick4u

houdick4u New Member

Most guys use cylinders to varying degrees which provide temporary increases in length and girth. Alot of guys like to pump both their penis and nut sack/balls at the same time. To do this, you use different cylinders. There are two tubes that work really well, they are called Monster and Monster Jr. They work with the same attachments as the cylinders for just the penis. However, note that the pressure used is substantially less, so it takes more time to get the results your looking for. We are talking about your nut sack here. But wow, you can really increase the size of your nut sack, and it stays inflated longer than your penis. Your sack will after a day or so, return to its standard size but it is fun to have it inflated and hanging between your legs. I like to pump both my dick and nuts, then go shopping. You should see the looks I get.

Draft saved Draft deleted