enlargement questions

bottomsideup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know that this question has probably be asked serveral times on here; but I would love to hear about anyone who has used any penile enlargement things...a pump, jelqing, anything....would love to know what it did to you, how it changed or didn't change you, how it felt, etc. I wanna get a pump but for sexual pleasure not necessarily for growth reasons...just wanna hear from others who have used these kinda products...

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my best advice to you is look through the message archives, I wish people would do more of looking back through the archives instead of asking the same questions over and over and over again.

bottomsideup said:
I know that this question has probably be asked serveral times on here; but I would love to hear about anyone who has used any penile enlargement things...a pump, jelqing, anything....would love to know what it did to you, how it changed or didn't change you, how it felt, etc. I wanna get a pump but for sexual pleasure not necessarily for growth reasons...just wanna hear from others who have used these kinda products...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
jfrsndvs said:
my best advice to you is look through the message archives, I wish people would do more of looking back through the archives instead of asking the same questions over and over and over again.

But then what do we do when every question that could ever be asked has been asked?

Shut down?

B_keira-eva

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are new techniques too. I met a guy last week who told me about a new technique that is very unusual. I need to get some pictures of how it works really to put it on my blog.