Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wearing a new cock ring and I noticed that i looked a lot bigger than I normally did. I took some measurement and they affirmed my observation. I decided to experiment and wear it for about a half hour each day for about a week. Today I took some measurements and was surprised that the girth of the shaft increased within a few minutes. The last 1/4 of the shaft was almost eight inches. Has anyone experienced this? If I continue to do this on a daily basis, will the gains increase.
I also observed that the thickness does not completly disappear in a 24 hour period. I am hopeful that I have come cross something that will show some positive growth over time.
Please let me know if you have any information about this.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i assume wearing a cock ring is just like squeezing exercises so don't think it's a new discovery lol sorry:p

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Cock rings work by constricting the blood flow out of your cock, so it would look bigger but it's the same size it always has been.

One warning on using a cock ring to much, it can lead to poor blood flow and that will leave you with a much smaller limp dick!

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Big Al, how do you go about getting one of the medically approved ones that was discussed in the link you provided? Do you have to go to a urologist? It would be hard to convince my doctor to refer me to a urologist to simply get a cock ring. I could already see the look on his face :eek: Can you just order one from a medical company? Thanks in advance and for your continuous efforts to help others improve themselves.