enlargement

D_j9uyhpkoy

Just Browsing
Media
hi i am deaf and would like to know what is best options for enlargement? i would like to increase my 7 inches to 9 inches? is it best option for surgery or extender? please comment.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no idea - why not be pleased with what nature gave you?

Happy New Year.

true,however a man who has achieved his goals stops living

dude,it IS doable however it will take time dedication and hard work

look around on other forums wich i will not mention but are relatively easy to find

good luck:redface:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, you can either use a pump or a Traction device.

I use Vacutech Cylinders and a Quick Extender Pro I got off of ebay for much less than what they were selling it on their website for.

The pump worked quicker for me - but I'm beginning to fall in love with the Quick Extender. You can wear it while your sleeping or all day long when your home if you want to. As long as its adjusted properly, you really start to not notice it being there. If you use the extender, I would get used to it during the day first...get acclimated to it, and then start sleeping with it on. (The importance being you don't have the loops too tight and cutting off circulation)

There are numerous threads in this part of the forum. Please review them first, then come back with questions. (And fill out your profile with pics :) :) )

Last edited: