enlargement

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new here and would like for someone to point the directions for me to read on jelqing. I am 7.25" inches erect and would like to combine it with some pumping to get 8 inches!

Thanks

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
best way mate is to grab a flannel in a bath and drench it in hot water not too hot just hot enough so u feel it, then wrap it around ya cock for around 5 minutes this will relax the penis then stretch ya penis in each direction for 20 seconds before a bath this gives you a nice starter for the next phase, once in a hot bath continue stretching downwards for around 5 minutes and do around 100 jelqs to begin with move up after a few weeks when you feel comfortable in doing so :) this is just a started technique but youll pick more up ;P a good place to go for techniques is thundersplace or mattersofsize.com free forums are great there.

good luck ;)

What is a jelq? Can you be more specefic please. I keep coming across the phrase but not sure what exactly it means.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I'm new here and would like for someone to point the directions for me to read on jelqing. I am 7.25 inches erect and would like to combine it with some pumping to get 8 inches! Thanks
What is a jelq? Can you be more specefic please. I keep coming across the phrase but not sure what exactly it means.
Try this link: Jelq and Jelqing - Penis Enlargement Manual Let me know if it is accessible if you're not a Thunder's member yet.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm new here and would like for someone to point the directions for me to read on jelqing. I am 7.25" inches erect and would like to combine it with some pumping to get 8 inches!

Thanks
Visit thundersplace.com it's possable the best site on the web for PE information. If anyone know of one better, please do tell