enlarging foreskin

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey everyone, i was circumsized as an infant as many people have been, however doing more research on the topic i believe i had a rather generous amount of foreskin circumsized, i notice that my circumcision scar is 4" down my erect shaft, i dont really have any problems per se however i heard that there are some methods for enlarging the foreskin?
any information would be appreciated, thanks.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey everyone, i was circumsized as an infant as many people have been, however doing more research on the topic i believe i had a rather generous amount of foreskin circumsized, i notice that my circumcision scar is 4" down my erect shaft, i dont really have any problems per se however i heard that there are some methods for enlarging the foreskin?

I was voluntarily circumcized at age 45 for medical reasons! All that was spared was my frenulum. Over the past six or seven years I have regrown a normal foreskin through jelquing. See intact frenulum!

Attachments

Reactions: Allan S.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been using a penis pump for about 10 yrs-- not everyday but when I had the chance to..now I have a lot of stretched loose skin that formed a foreskin when my cock is soft when It's soft it looks like an uncut but then as it gets hard it stretchs out to a normal cut cock

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you have a link for that site?

Sorry Al, I wan't ignoring you; I have to be selective due to time and not always able to get back immediatley to topics. I see someone has alrady beat to the punch though. As said, it's norm.org

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are one lucky man, to have an intact frenulum. It is the most sensitive part of a man, and often lost or damaged. You've made great progress, and it looks so natural that I would never have known. Good luck.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are one lucky man, to have an intact frenulum. It is the most sensitive part of a man, and often lost or damaged. You've made great progress, and it looks so natural that I would never have known. Good luck.

Thanks! Upon very close scrutiny, one can observe that the larger blood vessels in my newer skin are not connected linearly with those of my lower skin. But, no matter, it works and feels just as I remember my original skin feeling...with one slight difference...the new skin is thicker than the original paper thin foreskin, but is is still very sensitive and is extremely protective of my glans!

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks! Upon very close scrutiny, one can observe that the larger blood vessels in my newer skin are not connected linearly with those of my lower skin. But, no matter, it works and feels just as I remember my original skin feeling...with one slight difference...the new skin is thicker than the original paper thin foreskin, but is is still very sensitive and is extremely protective of my glans!
Is it as tight as your original was?

Regrow123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut tight but spent 3.5 years restoring my foreskin. Glad to assist anyone who is considering restoring.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it as tight as your original was?

Sorry it has taken me 3 years to respond. My new foreskin is not as tight as my original skin was and that is actually just as I like it! Hygeine is easier to maintain and infections which plagued me before are not likely to reoccur!

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Here is an information page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

D_B_Olly

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have been restoring my foreskin. Let me tell you it is worth every minute it takes. Yes, it does take time and effort, but it is amazing how it enhances your sensitivity. Plus you don't feel your penis rubbing your clothing any longer. It is so comfortable. If any one has any questions pm me and I'll be glad to help. If your on the fence and can't decide, just do it! You won't regret it.