Enlarging PC Muscle

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bigboy7, Oct 7, 2010.

1. bigboy7

bigboy7 New Member

I've been doing kegel exercises of late & have found orgasms have been alot stronger. I'm curious if doing these exercises will enlarge the muscle.

Some guys have quite a large/protruding muscle just below the testes to their anus. Mine is flat though; you can't see the muscle at all.

Would this because I haven't developed my PC muscle? Would doing these exercises develop and therefore enlarge it?

Any info would of great help. Thanks!

2. ttovarano

ttovarano New Member

It probably could develop more and therefore protrude a bit more. I have been doing kegels since I was around 10 and I feel I have a very strong PC muscle, I know that mine protrudes quite a bit. I was at the Dr. getting a checkup and he thought it was a cyst and I actually had to have some scans done but nope...just a well developed muscle.

3. bigboy7

bigboy7 New Member

Thanks for your info. I'm more motivated to continue my exercises. Haha.
    What is your routine, if you have one? Do you do anything special that hasn't been shared on here or elsewhere on the web? Any tips as a veteran kegel-er :)

4. ttovarano

ttovarano New Member

You know there was an article on it in Men's Health a while back and it talked about what you should want to achieve I'll look for the link.

I just flex all day long, I'm not kidding, like I said I've been doing it a really long time and it's kinda just like blinking for me. Another good exercise is having a hard on and placing a towel over it and just lifting the towel - I do this about 50 reps in 6 sets.

A good time to do it is on the morning commute, you have nothing else to do right? I know my cousin tried getting a routine started and he kept getting erections so he didn't do it in public situations.

Good luck.

5. bigboy7

bigboy7 New Member

everytime i do it at work (where i am all day almost everyday), i get erections. so i have stopped. i usually flex in bed when i retire or of a morning as i get ready for work. my commute is only 5 mins so not much time but i might put a post it note in there to remind me as i am always forgetting.

thanks for taking the time to look for the article. very much appreciated.

i can't lift the towel yet. hopefully that is something i can achieve in a few weeks? fingers crossed! :D

6. eurotop40

Gold Member

Bigboy, is that you in your avatar?
    BTW, definitely it's not me in mine...

7. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

it's called the "penis bulb"

nothing to worry about

8. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

mine used to protrude also but i was lasting tooo long in sex so i stopped at around 18.. was doing it since about 12 and the girls my age couldnt get me off...either blue balls or i only got to cum once

recently started back and its visible already....once u develop it its easy to rebuild cause the exercises become so natural. i want to get back to where when i sit i feel it below my balls sack again.

at that stage i could seriously squeeze the blood into my penis and achieve an erection. =]

9. ttovarano

ttovarano New Member

10. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

My, whatever you call it. (I'm not convinced yet that it's "the" PC muscle) is really large. I'm convinced that it's an extension of my penis, in back of the ball sack. It goes all the way to my anus. Yes, I'm curious about it. When I do kegels, and I do hundreds every day because it feels so good, I can feel 3 (so far) different muscles working. One up front that would cut off my urine flow, one behind my ball sack and another which is my anus. I can set up a rhythm between all three and play them in various sequences. In spite of this, I cannot tell you that it makes me shoot further or more powerfully; but I can say that my cock gets pretty hard and over the years it seems to have gotten thicker at the base. I actually would like to see photos of guys' PC muscle. I'll have to take a photo and post it. Got any, guys? Take the photos when your hard.

11. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    the area you're thinking of is not the pc muscle. the pc muscle is not superficial, so you would not be seeing any noticeable results from exercising it. that said, keep on with your kegels =D

12. bigboy7

bigboy7 New Member

thanks for finding that article, ttovarano.

what part of the body/muscle is this area if it wouldn't be the pc muscle? not to question you, but i have had a look at diagrams (from Wikipedia ^_^) and from the posts above, the penis bulb is part of the pelvic floor which consists of your pc muscle?

please correct me if i'm wrong; i am no expert on this. i have only just started reading into all of this.

13. fri2219

fri2219 Member

Aside from kegels, try Pilates.

Draft saved Draft deleted