ENLARGING TECHNIQUES ? whAT DO U DO?

Rapha: I VE TRIED PULLING IT FORWARD with some strength,,not so strongly ,,MY PENIS HAS STARTED GETTING BIGGER.
Any method ? :-/

Stallion: I can highly recommend you try jelqing if you haven't already.
www.thundersplace.com has good information. The guys over there could sort you out with a routine.

gigantikok: I moved this topic from "Young and Hung" here because it is most obviously more appropriate in this section.

serj: Streching your penis like that can cause tissue damage. If you are interested in a safe alternative way of increasing penis size I would suggest you look into natural supplements. Check out http://www.enhancementresearch.com to check out some actual customer reviews on different enhancement products.

9cyclops9: More advertisement, serj? Have you even TRIED these techniques? They only cause damage if you overdo it. Just like your pills. I'm not saying pills don't work. They definitely can. But they are much more effective if you do the excercises also. That's what I do. But man, quit advertising your site on other threads. If you want, make your own thread and post anything you like. Then the information will be available to everyone without your posts spamming up the other threads. Plus, you won't have to worry about typing in every single thread. You're really getting on my nerves.

John

rikter8: How about FREE samples to members in this room?

If its that good, and your advertising it THAT much....you should be able to give free samples.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Rapha link=board=pe;num=1065158940;start=0#0 date=07/01/03 at 12:08:44]I VE TRIED PULLING IT FORWARD with some strength,,not so strongly ,,MY PENIS HAS STARTED GETTING BIGGER.
Any method ? :-/[/quote]
I think you're off to a good start there, Rapha, but if you want to learn about jelqing, go to jelq-usa to refine your skill. 8)