Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone,
I just watched "A Girls Guide to 21st century sex" and the episode was about penis enlargement. The guy that tested the Enlargo Development Cream gained an extra inch and some girth. The trouble is, I havent been able to find it on a US site or a site that will ship to the US. Does anyone know where I could order this from?

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone,
I just watched "A Girls Guide to 21st century sex" and the episode was about penis enlargement. The guy that tested the Enlargo Development Cream gained an extra inch and some girth. The trouble is, I havent been able to find it on a US site or a site that will ship to the US. Does anyone know where I could order this from?

I sell it. Paypal me $100 and I'll send you the sample kit.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The listed ingredients in "Enlargo" are [SIZE=-1]methyl salicylate[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] and oleoresin capsicum BPC.

The first is a dilute form of 'deep heat' cream, intended to bring blood to the surface of the skin, and the latter is a dilute form of pepper spray, which gives an inflammatory effect.

It's another would-be miracle cream that is marketed in the UK, and the 'measuring' on the Channel 5 show was questionable, to say the least.

It has no connection to Enlargo pills in the US, and the unwillingness of UK firms online to ship to the US is likely due to the product having no FDA approval.
[/SIZE]

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright I guess I wont look any further, thanks guys. Ill just continue the stretching....About how much time is average before seeing any results?

The amount of stretching (jelquing) is relative to you boom! What are your goals? I have no idea where you stand in your jelquing routine, but patience and diligence should reward you. My cock was always long and very thick...but jelquing fairly consistently for a few years made it a bit longer and incredibly thicker ! In fact, I slowed way down in my jelquing routine/frequency because my girth was approaching the unmanageable in some respects!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.
M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've used them all,Enlongo,stretcho,Girtho,Fato,Hugeo,Schlongo and last but not least,Mushroomheado .I'm now 23 inches long by 12 inches thick.I won't stop until I hit the 30 inch mark.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Hey everyone,
cream like pills are a total rip off.reminds me of the joke about the guy whos cock was getting shorter admitted he'd been wacking off with crisco 100% shortening.theres pills endorsed by ron jeremy,peter north and the likes.its nothing more than regular supplements.THEYRE JUST PLACING ONE HELLUVA PRICE ON THEM!ONLY IN AMERICA!a cream isnt gonna enlarge your cock.damned!i just got an idea,what about injections with STRETCH ARMSTRONG GEL!

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what they dont tell you is the worst side effect is your dominant hand also gets 10 glove sizes larger from rubbing it on :cool: