Enlisting In The Navy

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soo... I just enlisted in the Navy:smile:. I was wondering if there are any Naval Officers or any other branch for that matter, that have any stories about their experiences. I'd really love to hear them!

Congrats and thank you....

Unfortunately, since most of LPSG hates the US military ... either openly or secretively (a la loves to see them fail) I wish you well.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Soo... I just enlisted in the Navy:smile:. I was wondering if there are any Naval Officers or any other branch for that matter, that have any stories about their experiences. I'd really love to hear them!

Good luck!
Can't say I know much about it.. though I hear some gatling guns are controlled by PS2/3 pads now?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Congrats and thank you....

Unfortunately, since most of LPSG hates the US military ... either openly or secretively (a la loves to see them fail) I wish you well.

Good luck!
Can't say I know much about it.. though I hear some gatling guns are controlled by PS2/3 pads now?

heck yea! SOCOM is a great game!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! What brought this on? Have other members of your family served in the Navy or some other branch of the military? You do know there is a war on right? :tongue:

Good luck and God bless,
I'm sure you will do your family and your country proud. :smile:

njqt466

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! What brought this on? Have other members of your family served in the Navy or some other branch of the military? You do know there is a war on right? :tongue:

Good luck and God bless,

njqt466

you seem so shocked by this, and looking for some "explanatory" reason how such a thing/act could be done .... enlistment and re-enlistment figures are at their highest in well well over a decade.

it's gentlemen like these that make boards/forums like this possible here in the 'free' world.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media

Good luck and God bless,

njqt466

lol... Well my uncle was a 4 star naval admiral that commanded 2 subs and served quite a few years at the pentagon (Adm. Stephen White). And I have a good aquaintaince that just became a petty officer.

But THANK YOU! ALL OF YOU! I'll be in basic for around 6 mos, then I'll be deployed to the Atlantic for about 6 mos.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
XGX, best wishes to you.

Despite my 90% factor, I'm not "anti-military" and I mostly respect and appreciate the military. When young, I thought about joining the Air Force. I was oblivious to my sexuality then; and it may be for the best that I didn't join.

Your 40% gay factor worries me. I'm fearful of a D.A.D.T. dismissal.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
XGX, best wishes to you.

Despite my 90% factor, I'm not "anti-military" and I mostly respect and appreciate the military. When young, I thought about joining the Air Force. I was oblivious to my sexuality then; and it may be for the best that I didn't join.

Your 40% gay factor worries me. I'm fearful of a D.A.D.T. dismissal.

Really, I think it was just a phase. Albeit a 3 year phase. I mean I found guys attractive and everything but actually wanting to do something with them was a whole 'nother ball park. I'm a very straight acting individual. I just haven't changed my percentages back yet. :wink: