enormous cock, measured, underwear..with blog!

Vein Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Atarashi, Everything to do with your cock is mindblowing - including the massive size. Since you arrived on LPSG I have salivated over every pic and my girl and I have viewed your pics before, during and after our own games.

I would like to see your cock in the shower pressed up against a glass shower screen. I'd also like to see size comparisons with unusual objects - especially a massive fantasy dildo.

Your loyal fan,

VM

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
any members cum looking at my pix?

Yes, I remember these gallery pics well, with all the lingerie shots, the extreme closeups, and the forced perspective to make your cock look way bigger than it really is. Welcome back "prince696969" aka "Clem Bumgardener". I remember you posted a dozen or more threads in one week alone, claiming to be the "biggest", "thickest", "hugest" on LPSG - 9.75" length and 8-9"+ girth. Here's one from 9/20/10: hugest on LPSG?, more searchable under your other account "Clem Bumgardener".

I see you're still up to the same old photo tricks. I also see you made a blog entry (enormous cock, measured, underwear etc... ) with the same unsubstantiated outlandish claims. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

How about a pic just nude... no panties, lingerie, or other obstructions. Pics where you can't see the entire thing raise the bullshit meter for me. I am not saying it's not big, just not the 100 story office tower you claim.

B_atarashi

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I remember these gallery pics well, with all the lingerie shots, the extreme closeups, and the forced perspective to make your cock look way bigger than it really is. Welcome back "prince696969" aka "Clem Bumgardener". I remember you posted a dozen or more threads in one week alone, claiming to be the "biggest", "thickest", "hugest" on LPSG - 9.75" length and 8-9"+ girth. Here's one from 9/20/10: hugest on LPSG?, more searchable under your other account "Clem Bumgardener".

I see you're still up to the same old photo tricks. I also see you made a blog entry (enormous cock, measured, underwear etc... ) with the same unsubstantiated outlandish claims. :rolleyes:

Ah I do feel sorry for you. You are my most devoted follower, following and obsessing, detailing and noting every post. A suggestion for you, which may (or may not?) help alleviate your anxiety and obsession: you don't have to believe me! I'm happy, I know my size, my followers and partners are happy and know my size: enjoy my pix, including those clearly showing my size in undistorted pix with a tapemeasure. Relax! Be happy! Try to be positive with other people. If you don't like my pix or you have some personal negative obsession...LET GO! The Green Eyed Monster is who you've become, let go!

B_atarashi

Experimental Member
Media
How about a pic just nude... no panties, lingerie, or other obstructions. Pics where you can't see the entire thing raise the bullshit meter for me. I am not saying it's not big, just not the 100 story office tower you claim.

Done. Several posted. Also with tape measure. Enjoy! :)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Ah I do feel sorry for you. You are my most devoted follower, following and obsessing, detailing and noting every post. A suggestion for you, which may (or may not?) help alleviate your anxiety and obsession: you don't have to believe me! I'm happy, I know my size, my followers and partners are happy and know my size: enjoy my pix, including those clearly showing my size in undistorted pix with a tapemeasure. Relax! Be happy! Try to be positive with other people. If you don't like my pix or you have some personal negative obsession...LET GO! The Green Eyed Monster is who you've become, let go!
No 'anxiety' here, though plenty of 'obsession' noted on your side, buddy. 'Exaggeration' should be your middle name "Clem Bumgardener" aka prince696969 aka Fakey McFaker. Jealous? LMFAO!

Go ahead, prove us all wrong. Post a clear pic with a straight ruler proving you're "almost ten inches long" - no folded or resized tape, no extreme closeups, no forced perspective, no fisheye lens, no photoshop, no fakery.

p.s. I also see you deleted any responses to your blog that questioned your size claims. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_atarashi

Experimental Member
Media
No 'anxiety' here, though plenty of 'obsession' noted on your side, buddy. 'Exaggeration' should be your middle name "Clem Bumgardener" aka prince696969 aka Fakey McFaker. Jealous? LMFAO!

Go ahead, prove us all wrong. Post a clear pic with a straight ruler proving you're "almost ten inches long" - no folded or resized tape, no extreme closeups, no forced perspective, no fisheye lens, no photoshop, no fakery.

you cant let go, can you? its flattering! thanks for your addiction to my cock - i notice from the stats you are one of the most common visitors to my page - interesting! and...i guess you can't walk away - a reply from you is a certainty - because you cant let go, cant walk away, you're so interested - why don't you just get on with your own life and let all the rest of us be happy? Bye!