enormous cock, measured, underwear..with blog!

B_atarashi

Experimental Member
Media
sorry 'maxcok' that you need to keep visiting my site evry day over and over...good luck with doing something m,ore productive like posting some pix of your own, and good luck with obsessing over me, my pix, my blog, my thread over and over all day. BYE!!! ;-) (but im sure you'll be back - ho ho ho!)

Topicboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Geez guys. I don't think it's that big a deal. You either have a big cock or you don't and there are plenty of other things to think and obsess about.

I do obsess over big cocks and admit that I obsess over my own obviously above average dick but this guy looks huge. If I were to have to guess an estimate. I'd guess he was something like 8x7. Which is thicker than anything I've ever seen. It's really hard to tell. The thing is though is you can obviously see that your hand isn't around the head in the pic with your dick head in your hand. Dude, your already huge.

I would assume LPSG.org is a support site and is for guys with big cocks to discuss their experience with having something anything from a 7 to a 10in dick is like and what it can bring. I wouldn't say it's a battle.

I'd love to see that thing in person though to compare with mine and see if it's really that freaking thick :p

dirtyblacksummer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahaha this guy is a joke! Look at the pics where he is "holding" it. You can clearly see he's not actually holding it but placing his hand further away to give the appearance of a larger dick while keeping his hand in a position that suggests he's holding his "massive" member.

Quit fooling all these kids man. Your average at best.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
sorry 'maxcok' that you need to keep visiting my site evry day over and over...good luck with doing something m,ore productive like posting some pix of your own, and good luck with obsessing over me, my pix, my blog, my thread over and over all day. BYE!!! ;-) (but im sure you'll be back - ho ho ho!)
"Obsessing"? LMFAO! I thought you had "nothing more to say", Clem Bumgardener, yet you keep coming back desperately trying to defend your fake pics. I'd say any guy who posts an extensive gallery of fakes and starts more than a dozen threads in one week claiming to be the "biggest", "thickest", "hugest" on LPSG is "obsessing". I notice NONE of your pics show where your dick joins to your pelvis, making it that much easier to photoshop.

Again, it's very easy for you to prove you're legit:

Go ahead, prove us all wrong. Post a clear pic with a straight ruler proving you're "almost ten inches long" - no folded or resized tape, no extreme closeups, no forced perspective, no fisheye lens, no photoshop, no fakery.

hahahaha this guy is a joke! Look at the pics where he is "holding" it. You can clearly see he's not actually holding it but placing his hand further away to give the appearance of a larger dick while keeping his hand in a position that suggests he's holding his "massive" member.

Quit fooling all these kids man. Your average at best.
Exactly!

Last edited:

Topicboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even though I'm sure it's not 10x9 (never heard of a dick that big), it gets pretty hard and looks relatively thick, although that could be because the idea of him making it look that big and getting noticed because of it makes him rock hard. No ones getting payment for being big. Their just showing off. I wouldn't let it give you grey hairs because someone's trying to get off at telling the world he's got the biggest man sausage ever. He's not going to win a prize so I wouldn't worry about it. We can all see for ourselves that it couldn't be that big, but. It's still bigger than average men I would assume.

B_atarashi

Experimental Member
Media
i don't mind what you believe....im happy...i know what i know...try to be happy too...peace all! maxcock, haven't you got anything less angry and more positive to do? how about posting some pix of yourself rather than criticize other...and..im not defending a thing...you're more than welcome to believe whatever you like - just you sound so unhappy...so, just try to be happy :)
If you wanna keep hanging around me, my thread, and my blog , no worries!

EVELHE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I remember these gallery pics well, with all the lingerie shots, the extreme closeups, and the forced perspective to make your cock look way bigger than it really is. Welcome back "prince696969" aka "Clem Bumgardener". I remember you posted a dozen or more threads in one week alone, claiming to be the "biggest", "thickest", "hugest" on LPSG - 9.75" length and 8-9"+ girth. Here's one from 9/20/10: hugest on LPSG?, more searchable under your other account "Clem Bumgardener".

I see you're still up to the same old photo tricks. I also see you made a blog entry (enormous cock, measured, underwear etc... ) with the same unsubstantiated outlandish claims. :rolleyes:

well seen! in teeth:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came upon this discussion thread and found a real cock fight happening! Chill-out fellas, atarashi claims to have a huge dick... who cares if it's missing an inch or two it looks big to me - I know what a big dick looks like!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
i don't mind what you believe....im happy...i know what i know...try to be happy too...peace all! maxcock, haven't you got anything less angry and more positive to do? how about posting some pix of yourself rather than criticize other...and..im not defending a thing...you're more than welcome to believe whatever you like - just you sound so unhappy...so, just try to be happy :)
If you wanna keep hanging around me, my thread, and my blog , no worries!
Me "angry"? Hardly. I'm laughing my ass off at you. Though I'm sure you're none to happy to be called out as a fake and a phony again, just has you have by many people, many times before. In fact, I'm sure it totally pisses you off, Clem Bumgardener.

Stop trying to deflect your anger, your lies, and your "shortcomings" onto me, son. I've never made any size claims, fake or otherwise, so there's no need for me to back them up with pics. For that and other reasons, which are frankly none of your business, don't expect me to post any personal pics. If you and others want to post revealing pics that's fine, but that doesn't obligate anyone else to follow suit. I don't need affirmation from anonymous strangers on the internet to feel good about myself, my cock, or anything else. Trust me, I'm very happy with my endowment and my other assets. :smile:

BTW, many posts ago you said you had "nothing more to say". If you don't care what people think, then why are you still defending your pics and trying to shoot me down? If your pics are legit, they should speak for themselves, shouldn't they?
I have nothing more to say . . .

I have nothing to say - who are you trying to convince? . . .
Exactly, who are you trying to convince? :laughing: Don't expect me to just walk away when you keep poking your little stick at me, lying about me, and addressing me by name. Ya know, the people who believe your pics are legit are almost as foolish as you. I doubt you're even 6", 7" max, and that's being generous. Seriously, what kind of gratification do you get from anonymous internet strangers commenting on your dick, when you know all your pics are fake?

Again, since you're so good with a camera, you can easily put this to rest. Why haven't you?
Go ahead, prove us all wrong. Post a clear pic with a straight ruler proving you're "almost ten inches long" - no folded or resized tape, no extreme closeups, no forced perspective, no fisheye lens, no photoshop, no fakery.
BTW, your name came up in another thread: Exposed fake members thread starting at Mule's post #876, and no, I had nothing to do with it. Lots of people are on to your fakery. Just thought you'd like to know. :wink:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I came upon this discussion thread and found a real cock fight happening! Chill-out fellas, atarashi claims to have a huge dick... who cares if it's missing an inch or two it looks big to me - I know what a big dick looks like!
I think you're being generous. I think you're being fooled a lot more than you realize. :wink:

B_atarashi

Experimental Member
Media
you love visiting my blog, my thread, my pix...so sweet! kepp visiting, cos u can't stop ! :) Seriously, haven't u got something else to do? post ur own pix or something? Take up origami? :) :) :) !

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice pics, but I'd also like to see a mid distance, nipples to knees shot, straight on and in profile. It's only at that kind of distance that a huge cock really comes into its own. A big cock in close-up looks much like a small cock in close-up, hence the controversy.