enormous cock, measured, underwear..with blog!

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
www.lpsg.org/members/atarashi/albums/atarashi's+gallery+pictures/495701-2222222222222222.html

just looking at this one he is probably like 7x6 or something... if he were 10 I think you could see his belly button from that angle. I think its pretty obvious that his hand isn't touching the head and he's using an angle to make it look like it is though

I dunno why anybody would want to be 9" in girth though... that's like taking a fist and not many want to take quite that much

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
maxcock stop harassing. let it go
Harassing? Are you serious? Since I didn't even respond to your last silly passive aggressive swipe at me, a full day later you had to bump your thread to poke at me again? Are you trying to goad me into responding now? That could be seen as "harassing". :rolleyes:

You said way back at post #23, 40 posts ago, you had "nothing more to say". Great. I'll gladly leave you alone with your phony big dick fantasies just as soon as you stop talking crap about me and stop invoking my name over and over. Deal?

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is sad. atarashi obviously has too much time on his hands and not enough (real).

Maybe he needs to get laid. But then he'd have to use his real penis cos his "enormous" penis only exists in his doctored photos.

PS scale is all wrong on that mobile phone pic

Last edited:

Deneb

Just Browsing
Media
I would love to see that cock in action DAMN what a HEAD!!! It is what I call the perfect cock for ass fucking although I wish I could have it shoved down my throat

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
:lmao: I am laughing at the gullible fools that think atarashi's pics are for real. Just keep on stroking his ego and fueling the fantasy. For some reason he loves the attention he gets for a cock that only exists in his mind and in his fake pictures. Better yet, make swooning comments on his gallery because he only deletes the comments that call him out on his BS.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I am totally with maxcock.. atarashi's size to me is fake until he'll show us clear total body pics to allow us to see the rigth porportions in the pictures... the taylor tape could be fake too... his pics looks like closeups and many real big cocks here look way bigger than his cock and they aren't not closeup..

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Wow, your photofakery just gets better and better (and more and more hilarious). What are you up to on your blog now, like 600 shots? I particularly like all the comments from various alter egos, like "askanynympho". It must be a challenge to come up with something fresh to say for every (virtually identical) picture. LOL.

Taking all those pics, then editing, photoshopping, adding comments, etc., . . . it must be almost a full-time occupation for you now. Which begs the question, why haven't you found the time to take even one legit and indiputable pic measuring your awesome 9.75" long x 8-9" thick tool with a straight ruler, thereby proving once and for all you're the biggest on LPSG? Or why all your pics are in extreme closeup and/or shot with a fisheye? And why it is none of your pics show clearly in profile or from above where the base of your dick attaches to your pelvis, without being obscured by shadows, by your hand, or by your lingerie? LOL. :rolleyes:

also i take requests!!! tell me what u want in cock pix..
See requests from me and from Mule above, and from just a few of the other posters below:
How about a pic just nude... no panties, lingerie, or other obstructions. Pics where you can't see the entire thing raise the bullshit meter for me.
Profile pics and not so close up.
Nice pics, but I'd also like to see a mid distance, nipples to knees shot, straight on and in profile. It's only at that kind of distance that a huge cock really comes into its own. A big cock in close-up looks much like a small cock in close-up, hence the controversy.
Maybe when you're not too busy you can find a ruler and post some legit measurement pics. LOL. :)))
Your fans have told you what they want to see. Why haven't you responded?

Incidentally, I notice several of your biggest "fans" have really low post counts, and some have one and only one post (only in this thread coincidentally) since very recently joining the board. Fans like this one and this one for examples. I wonder if anyone's done a check of their IP addresses? You wouldn't be dishonest enough to have multiple identities here, would you? :wink:

Last edited:

B_atarashi

Experimental Member
Media
Someone's got a bug in their bonnet! hohoho! I'm not even gonna respond! Anyway, more pix uploaded! Enjoy, all you more normal LPSG members.