Enough Inches

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Would any HUGE (9.50" +) member would be willing to give up some inches of your dick to look like this guy? Would you rather look like him (including cock size, about 7.5" hard), or would you rather have a huge cock?
Ladies, what do you think?

Attachments

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't go for bodybuilder types at all. Keep the inches! :wink:

(However, I DO go for basketball player, soccer player, and swimmer types...)

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Help! If pushed I think I'd rather have 4" than look like that. As it is, I'd rather keep my own cock (and body) thanks!

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Eww, I wouldn't go near ANYONE who looked like that.

Keep the inches. PLEASE.

Totally agree. A body that is the obvious result of overbuilding in the gym is not particularly attractive, rather it is an indication of vanity and insecurity and anything but sexy. (This is not to say that using weights to tone the physique is bad...it is all a matter of degree.) Plus, those "mirror muscles" or "pretty boy muscles" are close to useless. This type of physique is much different than that of an athlete, such as Sean Lamont.

Scott-O-Rama's Photo Albums - Gods of the Stadium/Sean Lamont

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
I'd take his body...ok...no...wait...I'd keep my 9"...i could always get the body. Actually, I really like my body just the way it is.

Realistically, you'd probably have to ask if someone would take a 300 lb fat body and a 10" cock or his body and 7". Under those circumstances, I'd take his body and the 7". Most guys here probably aren't willing to sacrifice their prize because they're not that dissatisfied with their bodies.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally agree. A body that is the obvious result of overbuilding in the gym is not particularly attractive, rather it is an indication of vanity and insecurity and anything but sexy. (This is not to say that using weights to tone the physique is bad...it is all a matter of degree.) Plus, those "mirror muscles" or "pretty boy muscles" are close to useless. This type of physique is much different than that of an athlete, such as Sean Lamont.

First off that guy is not that big muscle wise, I was that big in high school. He is just way too hairy.

Insecurity and vanity? Come on? You can tell an athlete by a picture? You should do college scouting, you could save a lot on air fare. Most athletes come in all shapes and sizes, big small, lean or fat. Most can and do improve them selves by working out.

I have seen many pictures here on the board and I think he could easily claim at least "9 according to many do here.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would any HUGE (9.50" +) member would be willing to give up some inches of your dick to look like this guy? Would you rather look like him (including cock size, about 7.5" hard), or would you rather have a huge cock?

Hell no !!! I can make my body like his body by using lots of roid, but he couldn't create a dick like mine. LMAO !!! :biggrin1:

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why in the world would I like to look like him!??
he is really ugly must I say.. anyway I'm not 9 inches..
xDD

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Haha! If that is 7.5" than I am 18"...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a little too much for me...in the body that is, and he's too hairy.