Enough is Enough

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Tintagel_Demondong, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Kotch recently made a post in which she put a idiotic rumor about herself to rest. It seems to have worked. I thought that I'd give it a try.

I've been the subject of much gossip lately in LPSG, but all in PMs and chat. I'm sure that many people who only use the forums are unaware of this gossip. I've recently been made aware of more awful accusations against myself. I am not going to remain silent any longer. I believed that being quiet could have been the solution, but it has gotten worse in the past few days. Initial rumors have snowballed into an insane, bizarre, and unsustainable situation.

It's been suggested that I remain quiet and let things work out in private...but the longer I wait, the more those who are spreading rumors about me are using the silence as an opportunity to spread more lies. This needs to end now.

To start with, I did not sit in a restaurant in Ottawa last week with Jason Els, SenorRubirosa and Nick8 and regale them with graphic sexual details about cybersex (or any other kind) between another forum member and myself. These claims are particularly puzzling because there were witnesses to the discussion, and they can verify that I did not talk about cybering with this person. How he thinks he could get away with these accusations when there were witnesses is beyond me.

To lay more rumors to rest:
    • I was never in numbers123's bedroom sleeping in his bed with the webcam on. I haven't even been in his house, nor has he been in mine, in fact we have never even met.
    • I am not a homewrecker and I am not trying to break up ANY relationships here nor anywhere else.
    • I am not a fucking pedophile. Anyone who accuses me of being such again will be severely sorry.
    • I am not secretly a straight guy who is "confused" and I do not have sexual issues to deal with.
    • I do have periods of depression but I am not "crazy."
    • I have not cybered with almost all of the people who I've been accused of cybering with - the list of which is far too long to name names, so I won't bother.
    • I am not a liar.
    • I have not hacked into people's LPSG PMs nor Yahoo messenger accounts.
    • I have not hacked this website.
    • I did not go to New York this summer to get sodomized.
    • I have not been spreading any rumors about any members on this site.
    • I did not make the "Disclosure" thread with any sneaky agenda to support my rumors that I allegedly started. It was simply an experiment to see what folks would come up with.
    I'm not perfect, but I am not the monster that some vengeful people are trying to portray me as. When I was perplexed with how to deal with this bizarre situation, I sought help in the "Gossip" thread. It ended up causing even more trouble and I was questioned by people who had no idea what was going on. I was simply trying to get advice from intelligent people about an awkward situation. I don't know what I've done to deserve all of this unwanted attention--and it certainly is unwanted. I am angry at myself for remaining quiet for so long when I should have nipped this in the bud weeks ago. I have discussed this problem with moderators and one suggestion was to make a thread.

I once felt that I was among friends, and now I don't know who to trust. I have nothing to hide on this site. I am what I am. If you want to know anything, ask me. Don't rely on others to present me to you through their filter. I like to meet people and exchange ideas...that's what attracted me here in the first place.

If anyone has received PMs which contain the gossip above, or any other gossip about me, then please forward them to me.

Thank you.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

So then the rumor about you being the father of Gillette's unborn child is true. :eek: Congrats to you both. :smile:

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I guess I'll ignore the rumour about the orangutan and the three astronauts, then

4. camper joe

Gold Member

Rec. anyone who goes behind someone's back to spread lies and trying to ruin your good name not only here but in the outside world is a twisted.

I have no first hand knowledge to any of these accusations, but if anyone sends anything of this nature to me I will forward it to you and to the moderators here.

5. musclebutt2

musclebutt2 New Member

Albums:
    Uh... what's disturbing is that I can't tell whether this is truth or satire? Comparing from past scandals on this site... anything could happen.

6. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unborn child.:rolleyes:

Where do these rumours get started?

He's three already and has his father's eyes.

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

No one knows what my eyes look like, I'm wearing sunglasses in all my pictures!:eek:

8. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Rec. I hope you have also had a chat with the 'member' or members that have started this shit about you.

Crazy rumors get started on here and spread like wildfire. Many have been spread about me as well. So I know where your coming from. Jason.

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh! The Drama!

10. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Rec, are you really a sex addict and make a living jacking off in front of a webcam all day. What is wrong with you?:confused: :biggrin1:

11. naughty

Gold Member

Yes,

Half truths and innuendo are among some of the hardest things to defend one's self against. Those who want to believe them will and those who dont , wont. Rest assured, in time the wheel of fortune touches us all for good and for ill...

12. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wait, Rec isn't the baby daddy? That was you!?

I knew I never should have agreed to be blindfolded.

13. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

Wowzers Rec ! I never knew so much shit was going on in LPSG ?!?!? Sooorie to hear ur woes ! So I guess ur testicle transplant with the built in drain plug didnt go well either ? Damn ! I so wanted creme in my coffee ?!?! Zoinks ! Luvs Yuh Man !!!!

#13 D_Budd_Hert, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
  14. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Well I got a PM from someone who said it's impossible to tell the difference between us in the dark!

15. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

I think Gillette started the rumor ! Just look ! at here avatar .....her pussy just lys there ! Nobody wants to touch a lying pussy !!!! and the Clitty litter !!! PeeUUUUUU !!

16. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

:popcorn:

17. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

have you been male since the 80's and do you intend to stay that way? :wink::biggrin1:

18. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just hope you weren't too upset when I called out Rec's name.:redface:

I should be offended but that's actually quite funny.:tongue:

19. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Oh please cut the shit rec.
    By starting this thread you are doing nothing more than exposing all the true stories about yourself and the lies your supposed enemies are starting.
    The only thing this has done is let ALL of LPSG know.
    cigarbabe:saevil:​

20. dreamer20

Gold Member

I've not heard the gossip but I did see the scandalous sex tape::eek:

YouTube - Neighbours - Harold gets into bed with Mrs Mangel

j/k:biggrin1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.