Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only individuals who will ever truly know the reality of this situation are those who were present at the time the conversation allegedly took place. I for one really do not care one way or another who said what to whom, but it does bring an interesting point to light. There is too much interest in gossip here. Gossip, in spite of what you may call it, causes in most cases more drama than it is worth. I suggest the individuals involved, by themselves without the peanut gallery , work through this situation. If it were up to me, this thread would have been closed a long time ago. It has devolved into nothing more than a "He said, he said" contest with most not knowing or even caring. Please, lets just let this whole issue die here on the open board. If nothing else, I do hope this thread and the drama and embarassment it has caused will serve to help the perpertrator or perpertrators see that some things are best left unsaid...

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only individuals who will ever truly know the reality of this situation are those who were present at the time the conversation allegedly took place. I for one really do not care one way or another who said what to whom, but it does bring an interesting point to light. There is too much interest in gossip here. Gossip, in spite of what you may call it, causes in most cases more drama than it is worth. I suggest the individuals involved, by themselves without the peanut gallery , work through this situation. If it were up to me, this thread would have been closed a long time ago. It has devolved into nothing more than a "He said, he said" contest with most not knowing or even caring. Please, lets just let this whole issue die here on the open board. If nothing else, I do hope this thread and the drama and embarassment it has caused will serve to help the perpertrator or perpertrators see that some things are best left unsaid...

Please don't do that yet, Naughty. As rec so eloquently said, Disclosure is at hand.

D

deleted3782

Really, Ex. You've certainly had a lot to say about a situation you've never personally been in. Honestly, I can understand wanting to back up your boyfriend--I mean love is blind--but you're no one in this situation and honestly, your opinion is of little value.

Haha, that statement reveals a great deal more about you than it would ever reveal of me.:tongue:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haha, that statement reveals a great deal more about you than it would ever reveal of me.:tongue:

The difference between us is this: I've never dealt in opinion or theory. I can only speak to what I know to be true, ie: facts. Such as what was directly told to me.

Additionally, and we have mutual friends who will back me up, I have not passed "the story" (which you know full well rec has been spreading and you know full well to whom) to anyone but the principals involved and then only when asked. There are quite a number of people who have been asking me what's been going on and they know that I wouldn't tell them because I didn't want to spread what I considered to be gossip, despite the fact that I "trust" them.

You, on the other hand, are backing up your friend based solely on his word and your feelings for him and despite the fact that he has told you the same story. Which makes you a hypocrite on top of it all.

So give it a rest. As I said, I have no beef with you. I have no beef with anyone but I sincerely dislike being called a liar.

By the way, I asked him to state for the record, simply and openly, quoting post #77, that the conversation never took place. That was an hour ago. As his point man, would you get him on the line?

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol...........I wish........lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellsKitchenmanNYC

......travelling along there's a song that we're singin' C'mon Get Happeeeeeyyyy.......

YOu couldnt possibly be old enough to have watched that the first time around....:wink:

Nick8, Senor Rubirosa, rec3000, and myself had lunch together in Ottawa on November 20th. Nick8, Senor Rubirosa, and myself had dinner together the night before. I had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed meeting our northern neighbors.

I do not recall anything having to do with sex being discussed during lunch. Oh_Yeah wasn't discussed while I was there. I was not, however, there for the entire lunch. Due to a previous engagement, I had to leave for Greenwich, NY (a 6 hour drive turned into an 8 hour drive due to a sadistic GPS unit that routed me right through the snowy Adirondacks at night) right after we finished eating and I have been told the lunch continued for some time afterward.

I have also not been contacted by Oh_Yeah or anyone else with stories about rec3000 or anyone else, nor have I been contacted by rec3000 or Senor Rubirosa since the luncheon save for kind notes thanking me for a pleasant lunch as they were my guests. I have not been contacted by exwhysee about any of this either.

I do know Nick8 well enough to know he believes what he's saying and acting without malice. I'm in a very uncomfortable place as I don't know who or what to believe as I don't have any first-hand information about what is taking place or has been said by whom and when.

I'm not going to get involved in this beyond this statement. What I've stated here is what little I know and believe to be true. I truly hope this can be somehow resolved and that it's over soon for the good of LPSG and the happiness of my friends here.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
The difference between us is this: I've never dealt in opinion or theory. I can only speak to what I know to be true, ie: facts. Such as what was directly told to me.

Additionally, and we have mutual friends who will back me up, I have not passed "the story" (which you know full well rec has been spreading and you know full well to whom) to anyone but the principals involved and then only when asked. There are quite a number of people who have been asking me what's been going on and they know that I wouldn't tell them because I didn't want to spread what I considered to be gossip, despite the fact that I "trust" them.

You keep changing your story. First you claimed that I said this crap to everyone at the table. Then you said that I only said it to you and Rubi. Now you are saying that I said it to you privately. You know what? It doesn't matter because everyone I mentioned has denied it. It just did NOT happen. You are only making yourself look foolish. I have no idea why you started this crap and I have no idea why you are perpetuating it! I have confirmation from everyone involved that it didn't happen. I haven't told a lie to anyone on this site, and if anyone disagrees then they are welcome to speak up and discredit me.

CB wrote that I should drop this before the "truth" comes out. Well hell, all I've wanted was the fucking truth to come out!

You, on the other hand, are backing up your friend based solely on his word and your feelings for him and despite the fact that he has told you the same story. Which makes you a hypocrite on top of it all.

So give it a rest. As I said, I have no beef with you. I have no beef with anyone but I sincerely dislike being called a liar.

By the way, I asked him to state for the record, simply and openly, quoting post #77, that the conversation never took place. That was an hour ago. As his point man, would you get him on the line?

You know, I tried to leave him out of this to protect him. He's a sweet guy (unlike me :mad: ) and I have never asked him to back me up. If you want to try to drag him into this mess then that's your choice. If he chooses to not challenge you in this thread then that's his business. I frankly don't care. He knows what you told him last night and he knows that it's bullshit. What you think is really inconsequential. Just remember that if he leaves the site over this then I'll be awfully pissed off at you.

I would like to know why you did it. I've never been mean to you in any way, and I dont think that "he" has either. What you did was pretty shitty and denying it is just pissing both of us off even more.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
For the record, rec, are you telling all of us that you did not tell rubi and me, after jason had gotten back on the road, "that story" completely unbidden?

Stop your shit and answer me.

By the way, I asked [rec] to state for the record, simply and openly, quoting post #77, that the conversation never took place. That was an hour ago. As his point man, would you get him on the line?

Well, I was there, Nick.
The story you tell, as I understand, involves rec having cyber sex with another member of this site.
I was at the table.
I honestly don't remember that story.
I remember other aspects of the conversation quite clearly.
That story ... involving as it does, directly and indirectly, several friends of mine ... would normally have caused my jaw to hit the table.
I would have been appalled that rec would say such a thing in that situation.
Do I remember it?
No, I don't.
Not having the best of hearing, did I simply not hear it?
I don't think so. You must recall that I was tightly involved in the conversation.
Was I simply 'zoning out' during that part of the conversation?
Perhaps. I don't know. That kind of question is unanswerable.

Nonetheless, your words have the ring of conviction.
I wonder if you remember such a conversation with someone, and have, through synaptic misfiring or something, transferred the context to that table, and to rec as the speaker.
I think you are standing up manfully for the truth.
But it's not a truth that I can corroborate.

Am I still the only one who doesn't have a clue what this is all about? :confused:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
For the record, rec, are you telling all of us that you did not tell rubi and me, after jason had gotten back on the road, "that story" completely unbidden?

Stop your shit and answer me.
I guess the shit stops here then? As you see from the posts above, nobody who was present at the table remembers me saying any such crap. It never happened in "reality". You may think that it happened, but it didn't. Even if it did happen, why would you repeat it? Does more gossip really help this messy situation?

I say that we all rip our clothes off, jump into an LPSG fleshpile and have hate sex all night long.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the sake of all the members at LPSG who were not at the dinner table, can we consider this issue closed.
I say this in the spirit of the title, Enough is enough already!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people have made friends on here beyond the internet. Whereas you have been careful to hide your real identity from people here, others have been more social. It makes a difference on your perception of what's going on.
That's true, if you keep things on a superficial non-personal level you have no clue what goes on with other people. Though I haven't traveled as extensively as K8 or BF2K I have had lunch with a couple of people from this site in real life. While others I talk to on the phone or text daily.

Ya, NJ wants to get back on it. :tongue::rolleyes::biggrin1:[/quote]I commend you for sticking up for your friend. However, your alleged examples of me being a victim/martyr hold no water. Nice try though. :rolleyes:

D

deleted3782

...because I got an email from Jason Els this morning ...

I have not been contacted by exwhysee about any of this either.

...just a minor point of clarification, I did get an email from you at 11-29-2008 04:12 AM, and I replied at 11-29-2008 09:00 AM. If not, then someone is using your account without your knowledge.

Just remember that if he leaves the site over this...

...been around too long to leave. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.