Status
Not open for further replies.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is what my online Horoscope said today:

Things may not be exactly what they seem. Take a peak behind your back and see if somethings being said or done that you might need to take some precautions about. Be subtle as there may not be enough to really focus on. Try not to make sudden decisions now as they could turn out badly, cover what bases you can and wait for the cards to fall.

I don't know what happened nor do I know what rumors were supposedly spread. I have met Nick8 and found him to be a good guy, I do tend to view him as an honest person. Since I don't know the story I will try to remain neutral.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Wow, After reading all that, because i am too nosy for my own good ,i feel like i have been in a Mini-Series of some sort, although i have not a clue of what it was about !.

Anyway looks like it has been resolved which is good for everyone.

Life is much too short. :smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow!
I'm really fucking surprised that;
1) The person who blabbed to Oh Yeah hasn't come in and defended Nick nor has that person taken responsibility for inadvertantly starting this whole shit.
2) Had Oh Yeah not tried to be a good friend and just let his friend find out any old way none of this would be coming back to haunt him.
3)Nick was so stunned by what was said by rec he called me long distance from Canada because he could hardly believe what was said by rec.
4) I am shocked by what some of you think is "civil behavior" towards a friend who has always had your best interests at heart.
I can see the person who, Nick put on a pedestal isn't worthy of such admiration.
Nice going Senor.
cigarbabe:saevil:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To lay more rumors to rest: (INVISI's responses in red)
  • I was never in numbers123's bedroom sleeping in his bed with the webcam on. I haven't even been in his house, nor has he been in mine, in fact we have never even met.
That sounds hot. I would keep that rumor and plead the fifth.
:wink:​
  • I am not a homewrecker and I am not trying to break up ANY relationships here nor anywhere else.
This is a relief.
  • I am not a fucking pedophile. Anyone who accuses me of being such again will be severely sorry.
I am not a pedophile either. I like older men...not chilluns.
  • I am not secretly a straight guy who is "confused" and I do not have sexual issues to deal with.
I am a gay guy with issues. I wish I were confident these days with men. I think that I am
angry and a bit disappointed with my gay experience. I wish I knew how to meet the right man instead of the wrong ones. The world is not short-order. It is confusing and you get "WYSIWYG".
  • I do have periods of depression but I am not "crazy."
I am a downer. I am crazy.
  • I have not cybered with almost all of the people who I've been accused of cybering with - the list of which is far too long to name names, so I won't bother.
I private message with many people on here. I have had to clear my private message cache three times since I have been here.
I don't have a web cam. I have gone on three dates via the date sites. Disappointments with a capital "WTF?!".
  • I am not a liar.
I am honest to a fault.
  • I have not hacked into people's LPSG PMs nor Yahoo messenger accounts.
Are LPSG-ers and this site, that important to be hacking into?
  • I have not hacked this website.
Again, are LPSG-ers and this site that important to be hacking into?
  • I did not go to New York this summer to get sodomized.
I did. I only wanted to meet Steve Guttenberg in Central Park while he was doing his nude runs. Sodomy? Ooh, if I get sodomized by Steve Guttenberg--I want a week's worth of his cock.
  • I have not been spreading any rumors about any members on this site.
I have been trying to spread rumors about getting sodomized by Steve Guttenburg for a week but people laugh at me when I do so.:biggrin1:
  • I did not make the "Disclosure" thread with any sneaky agenda to support my rumors that I allegedly started. It was simply an experiment to see what folks would come up with.
Damn. I was hoping that it was a sneaky agenda. :frown1::biggrin1:

I'm not perfect (Me either.) , but I am not the monster (I am a monster. Grrr. :eek: <--I scared you.) that some vengeful people are trying to portray me as. If you want to know anything, ask me. "How did you get the semen stains out of NUMBERS123's comforter? How many times did you guys do it?" :biggrin1::wink:

I like to meet people and exchange ideas...that's what attracted me here in the first place.

If anyone has received PMs which contain the gossip above, or any other gossip about me, then please forward them to me.

Thank you.

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
What the hell are you talking about, woman?

I've had enough! Not that any of this is anyone's business but Rec and I have NEVER had cyber or phone sex, he's never been to my house and we have NEVER met in person.
I don't care where this all started or who started it. I also don't care who is lying, telling the truth, or trying to protect me. I don't need to be protected. My boyfriend and I know the truth and that's all that matters!!!!
Seeing as my boyfriend is away and can't post at the moment, I'll quote him..

To all you gossiping pricks...I trust numbahs and know he didn't do anything that you fuckheads are talking about. Its a pack of lies and he doesn't deserve to be talked about this way. Now grow the fuck up and stop acting so high school like. Find yourselves another vicitim to gossip about you bunch of losers!!

As to all the lies Oh Yeah is supposedly telling? One of them isn't that you were at numbers house sleeping while he was in chat telling us what you and your balls looked like.
Velvety smooth! Such slim hips!
No I don't know you but I now know what your balls look like.
So is numbers lying too?
He's against you too right. There were quite a few of us in the chat that night and many remember that incident. So much for you never being at Numbers house.
Members have left here before so be it.
cigarbabe:saevil:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok then now that and this thread is getting ugly again; has turned into name calling...We can now say Enough! If this subject needs any further discussion, send a private message and just get in settled between yourselves instead of involving every member at LPSG.

So as they say "The End and they all lived happily ever after"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.