Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My last word on this subject.

I discussed starting this thread with admin and asked that I be banned as soon as I made it with the ban being lifted at midday(that's when April's fool usually ends).

Nothing was meant as a slur on anyone else. Anyone who thinks that does not know me at all. It was a prank pure and simple. We all have different senses of humour for a good job. Bloody boring if we were all the same. No way would I attack someone else here because I did not appreciate their humour. I'd accept that it was different that's all.

I'm still stunned that I have been attacked by some for having a joke. If they chose to read into my intentions then that is not my problem.

That is all.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Pieter, I think you just don't get it.
Aconitum and Stunning Cunt and flame boy and Industrialize and others are not inconsiderate peeps who want to inflame and disturb people.
I suspect that this is just a type of humor that lands badly on you.
No need to make too much of it.

Sorry man, that ain't true. Good mods would know that pretending that a good member is banned would start discussions etc. haven't they see that in the last few months!
And yes it lands bad on me because it affect friends of me, but isn't that already enough to consider not making such jokes.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there is a difference between good humour and this kind of humour

One is an ice cream company and one is funny. By the way I am a fan of inappropriate humor, not that this was a case of it. This was a harmless April Fool's prank.

good-humor.jpg

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry man, that ain't true. Good mods would know that pretending that a good member is banned would start discussions etc. haven't they see that in the last few months!
And yes it lands bad on me because it affect friends of me, but isn't that already enough to consider not making such jokes.

Pieter, I think the main problem is that you don't realize what many people do on April 1.
You said you didn't even realize it was April 1.
Is that anyone else's fault?
Perhaps, in Belgium, there is no tradition of making practical jokes on April Fool's Day.
Is that true?
And if it isn't true ... then I can't understand your inflexibility on this matter.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Pieter, I think the main problem is that you don't realize what many people do on April 1.
You said you didn't even realize it was April 1.
Is that anyone else's fault?
Perhaps, in Belgium, there is no tradition of making practical jokes on April Fool's Day.
Is that true?
And if it isn't true ... then I can't understand your inflexibility on this matter.

Oh people do it here, but what the hell, then no one can understand my inflexibility. Respect is clearly too much asked these days in life

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a little read through. I laughed.

According to the main page:
Threads: 158,173, Posts: 2,351,450, Members: 462,017, Active Members: 46,474

462,017 members, Pieterjoke is the only one kicking up a real stink about this. Maybe the problem isn't almost 462,016 people, maybe the problem is 1 person.

462,017 members, Pieterjoke is the only one kicking up a real stink about this. Maybe the problem isn't almost 462,016 people, maybe the problem is 1 person.
That's a bit tight? and unlikely to calm the situation.

I'll post later to explain why I started the thread - it certainly wasn't to make Davey step down, or because I thought he was having a go at previously banned members.

And Manly...put a sock in it luv.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Its abit bewildering to log on after all this beef.

Its a joke, people should calm down abit. However, its easy to say that after knowing it was a joke before reading it.

I think the reaction says more about the current mood of the site than it does any specific member. It demonstrates some people are on edge about bannings considering the high profiles ones that have happened recently.

I found it alittle funny, but, it was possibly too realistic, for the timing. I did think the mod reactions made it alittle obvious that it was a joke, but with the whole conspiracy shit going down, who could tell?

Plus look at the timings of the posts. Joll posted a few hours after, possibly before 12pm when the joke ended.

You do a practical joke to get a reaction and usually to fool someone into believing something. The mods got that, so it was a successful prank.

People need to maybe calm down abit. Apoligise or whatever and just carry-on.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jolly, don`t ever leave Latka!!!!
I`ll have to start using the little green pills....again!!!!:):):)

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I've had a little read through. I laughed.

According to the main page:
Threads: 158,173, Posts: 2,351,450, Members: 462,017, Active Members: 46,474

Well maybe I'm the only one who contributes good stuff on here

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe I should say this. LPSG stand for Large Penis Support Group. Some say you should not take it serious. But some come here for support, and some made friends over here, close friends, closer then in real life. And sometimes those friends get banned, for a good reason then. But it almost always involve huge fights and disagreements here.

Today it looked like cunning stunt was banned. Now people react over here that if you knew cunning you would know it was a joke. Well, I liked cunning his posts, but that don't make me know him. So I thought he was banned, and I wasn't the only one who thought that. And I thought it was a lost because he is a good contributer, even without knowing him.

People say don't take this site serious because it's about dicks. Well why do we have all the different forums to contribute to... Because some just like to show off and just watch dicks and don't take lpsg serious. Some actually comes here to get advice, SUPPORT because they deal with major things in life. And if people then are mad at the people who are upset because they made them believe that someone who is a good contributer was banned... Well where is support then that some of us thought they could find over here!!!!

I maybe look like a twat because of all of this. But this isn't a way to have respect for members at all. If a site want to be taken as more serious, then the joke about turning the site upside down was enough. But we'll see with the next ban how funny it is to ban a person to make people believe that someone they like is banned for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.